• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom Soundtrack by Mick Gordon is out on iTunes and elsewhere.

Listening to it on spotify now... There's a part in Rip and Tear that sounds just like The Blister Exists by Slipknot lol

I'm listening to the track now for the first time while at work and I keep picturing Slipknot during this track, glad I'm not the only one!

Sephzilla

giphy.gif

Oneself

I'm listening to the track now for the first time while at work and I keep picturing Slipknot during this track, glad I'm not the only one!
Well, came here to post what he posted...

I'm not impressed by that track, out of context and with its multiple breaks, but it fits the game perfectly. Great soundtrack.

BOTEC

Click and download, until it is done.

Shit, I don't even care about the game, but the soundtrack is pretty dumb/great.

OP should be edited to add Apple Music to the list of streaming services this glorious soundtrack is available on.

Will be blasting BFG Division in the car today.

Wow. Wow wow wow fucking wow at this soundtrack. I love the background music in doom and this is amazing.

Kinda getting a flavor of Infected Mushroom from a few tracks. That's a good thing.

I've been partial to BFG Division's heavy part since the first moment I heard it.

It blows my mind: https://www.facebook.com/UNILADGaming/videos/1212814292075779/

EDIT: Metsallica. Dude.

Yeah I think BFG Division and Rip & Tear are easily my personal favorites.
QaFUXeY.jpg

OP should be edited to add Apple Music to the list of streaming services this glorious soundtrack is available on.

Will be blasting BFG Division in the car today.
Is there a way to get a direct link to it on Apple Music? I don't use the service so I wasn't sure that was possible.
EDIT: I think I found it. Hopefully.

MiguelItUp

If you guys are this hyped about the soundtrack, maybe I should finally play the game.

You really should! Especially with it being almost constantly on sale as of late. It's easily one of the best FPS campaigns I've played in a LONG time. I can't describe the feeling you get when you're taking on a horde of enemies and the music kicks in at the perfect moment. Ugh, it's so goosebump inducing!

abracadaver

I don't get the hype for the soundtrack.

OG Doom was full of awesome music. There are tons of great metal covers of those songs.

DOOM 2016 is all forgetable noise for me. Best track is At Dooms Gate because its so similar to classic Doom but it ends before it really starts because its so short.

DooMAGE

I don't get the hype for the soundtrack.

OG Doom was full of awesome music. There are tons of great metal covers of those songs.

DOOM 2016 is all forgetable noise for me. Best track is At Dooms Gate because its so similar to classic Doom but it ends before it really starts because its so short.

No one is saying that this soundtrack is better than the work of Bobby Prince, the new DOOM soundtrack is good for what it is. Suits the game very well.

This is a better ad for the game than any trailer Bethesda put out.
I don't get how this wasn't ready to go before launch. I understand the effort it took to get these songs in shape for an album, but did NOBODY over there realize what they had? This game seemingly caught the world off-guard in every possible way, and that just makes no sense to me with the way modern game development goes. ID has never shipped a bad game (I'll fight anyone who says otherwise).

Top Bottom