DOOM Soundtrack Receives Physical Release

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia
Funny since it was one of the most memorable soundtracks of the year.
Don't see how it could have been honestly, it is a very average soundtrack. Lots of noise doesn't make a good soundtrac. If you were to remove the game from the equation then Doom 4's soundtrack is completely unremarkable and nobody would care about it. For comparison Killing Floor 2 or Shadow Warrior 2 had amazing soundtracks in 2016 that would have been kickass even if they didn't have their accompanying games.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2015
Don't see how it could have been honestly, it is a very average soundtrack. Lots of noise doesn't make a good soundtrac. If you were to remove the game from the equation then Doom 4's soundtrack is completely unremarkable and nobody would care about it. For comparison Killing Floor 2 or Shadow Warrior 2 had amazing soundtracks in 2016 that would have been kickass even if they didn't have their accompanying games.
You know nothing about music john chief

How long did you play the game for? The melodies in the guitar riffs are insane. Sound literally like Slipknot's Iowa album x1000

And, it's literally one of, if not, the heaviest album made in games.

Jan 24, 2015
How long did you play the game for? The melodies in the guitar riffs are insane. Sound literally like Slipknot's Iowa album x1000

And, it's literally one of, if not, the heaviest album made in games.
I can only like this message once fuck... could you post it again so i can like it again ?

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
Great packaging but I didn't like the music myself, I turned it off about a third of the way in. Compared to the previous DOOM games it really doesn't have any memorable tracks.
BFG Division is amazing. I cannot fathom turning the music off in this game, it does so much to get you in the ripping and tearing mood. I can't believe they told Mick "no guitars" at the outset.

Last edited: