• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM Switch releases November 10

DKHF

DOOM for Nintendo Switch confirmed to release on November 10 (in North America and Europe) for $60 USD (source for the price is Nintendo's site and Amazon).

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/919910879637983232

DMQuERVX0AExPol.jpg

New Developer Interview about the Switch version with direct feed gameplay of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2GO2ONz3s

Kikorin

Odyssey, DooM and Skyrim in a row? I will buy them all, but I guess I'll can't resist to Mario at dayone, than Skyrim and DooM close to Christmas.

That's very interesting. Who would've thought this time last year that there would be not one but *two* big Bethesda games coming out on Nintendo in November in back-to-back weeks?

As someone who's played it I say to newcomers you're in for a treat. It's fantastic.

-shadow-

Curious how the port holds up in the end, might get it if it ends up being pretty good. Yeah 30fps is disappointing, but portable DOOM is really something else...

Gestault

On the one hand, it's crazy this is before Skyrim. On the other, considering it was used to promote the Switch launch, it's insane that Skyrim hasn't already come out.

Nintendo is ending up with a great holiday lineup.

wwm0nkey

Mario, Doom and Wolf2 (PC)...man that's a lot of games lol

Will also double dip on Wolf2 if it's good (which it looks amazing)

18-Volt

Doom, Skyrim and LA Noire in one week. I'm happy.

I hope these games pave the way for more Bethesda ports. Dishonored 2, Evil Within 2, Fallout 4... Bring them all in Beth, we'd gladly buy them all.

Dougald

Is there anything in this version that isn't in the Vanilla XBO/PS4 editions?

Basically, convince me to buy this again GAF, other than it being an awesome game

Rosur2a

A lot sooner than I expected. Date doesn't work for me but will pick it up if it drops in price to £20/25 ish in a few months.

J@hranimo

Banned
Holy fuck that's earlier than I thought. Looks like Nov is LA Noire + DOOM month.

AND we still don't know when Rocket League is dropping D:

Top Bottom