• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dorito Pope says the leaks on 4chan about The Game Awards are fake

I don't read anything on 4chan but a google search of "Banjo Redoie" brings up a month-old Gamefaqs thread and an even older Twitter post. So I guess these "leaks" aren't anything new. A lot of it is just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s stupid
Pope%2Band%2BKojima.png

Kagey K

Banned
I haven’t seen a leak, so either they plugged it up good, or he’s trying to create controversy, I’ve never seen a Geoff as that type of guy, and I hope he doesn’t start now,

McCheese

I haven’t seen a leak, so either they plugged it up good, or he’s trying to create controversy, I’ve never seen a Geoff as that type of guy, and I hope he doesn’t start now,

The leak was Kojima would walk out to a full choir, then just say the letters P T and mic drop and walk off.

The remaining 55 minutes of the show is just silence and Geoff convulsing on the floor.

Seem legit.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
The leak was Kojima would walk out to a full choir, then just say the letters P T and mic drop and walk off.

The remaining 55 minutes of the show is just silence and Geoff convulsing on the floor.

Seem legit.
They way Geoff has blown him the last couple years, I wouldnt be surprised if Geoff set up a tootsie pop for Kojima and after he finds out how many licks it takes to get to the center there’s a Keanu in the middle.

Tipton32

Phoenix Wright for smash? I’m absolutely not against it but I figure they’d consider Dante over Phoenix Wright. Definitely one of their more popular franchises at least. Sly 5 sounds totally fake imo. That franchise I think is dead but I’m totally up for a new one.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Thps 1 and 2 would be awesome if that list was even close to true.
Would rather have all levels from THPS 1-4 in a single game. Would pay $60 for that.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dorito boy show was the reveal of Skyrim too but yeah. Rockstar lately is all about the money so E3 it is

Rockstar has always revealed their games on their own terms and via the internet, never at a show, correct?

lol yeah i'm sure rockstar is gonna present gta6 on dorito boy show 😆

If it is next-gen only, it will not be shown before the system's official reveal, unless Sony and MS are going to do things differently.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Dorito boy show was the reveal of Skyrim too but yeah. Rockstar lately is all about the money so E3 it is
i think that at this point, rockstar is even bigger than e3, they are gonna reveal the game at their terms probably.

deepenigma get out of my head or at least pay me the rent...

Last edited:

Starfield

Rockstar has always revealed their games on their own terms and via the internet, never at a show, correct?

If it is next-gen only, it will not be shown before the system's official reveal, unless Sony and MS are going to do things differently.
they revealed RDR2 during E3

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
they revealed RDR2 during E3

Not at E3, right? On their own terms? They name dropped the IP with silhouettes then in September of that year the trailer was revealed.

I would be shocked if they revealed at an event, since that is not their MO.

Also, if it is next-gen only like all of the leaks are speculating, it would be uncharacteristic to reveal a game for platforms before the platforms themselves have been revealed, spec/price wise.

Last edited:

Siri

Banned
The Rockstar reveal could be legitimate - but it would likely be a reveal for a reveal. They might flash up a VI, for example, followed by E3.

TUROK

People got triggered that he had a video with sponsorship from Doritos and Mountain Dew or something.
Expecting gamers to understand the need for advertising revenue is like expecting gamers to understand the need for showers and deodorant.

Top Bottom