• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
They should be disqualified for the game mechanics. Radiant had this if it wasn't for that.

man_on_a_ledge_i1.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
spidercup.png

How to counter Ursa: Get Aegis your self.

How to win game: Tank Towers till they die. If you die, don't worry, you have an ult. If you die again, don't worry, that was the entire plan anyway, you had Aegis for 9 minutes at that point. No time to die again, the ancient has exploded. Don't forget to turn Armlet back on after you die.

021912.png

n0b

You guys should be renamed team epic jukes.

Now at the mid more like team big fails. Darkseer with no health feeding and shaman derpin' the wards.

n0b

Team give windrunner free shackles? ES killed himself and Darkseer back there, and then the same thing after the buybacks.

Low Tier
shackles aren't hard to hit. Idk why Fate likes rhasta over wr. Wr's still one of the most broken heroes in dota.

Artanisix

That was pretty fun, even if I had to PLAY THE ONLY SUPPORT EVERY SINGLE GAME. Honestly though Fate needs to change up his picks, they're super stale.

Also I have to find where Purge says that SSJ5 SAGE MODE HOKAGE KAKASHI and show it to my brother, he's the one who told me to change my name.

And thanks everyone for watching! Hope it was fun!

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Sorry for the shit Slar. Haven't been playing too much recently. My friend is real bad at the game, and I don't think he's ever played CM before. I kept telling him to buy wards, haha.

DotA 2 has been pretty low on my list since 2 of my friends vanished. Is it just me or does the game feel like, slow or something after the patch? I had that latency ini change prior, maybe that has something to do with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom