• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 International TI8 tickets on sale today March 23 (10 AM PST & 10 PM PST)

shira

Tickets on sale via Ticketmaster.ca (edit: Note this is ticketmaster.ca - you might need to make a new account if you usually buy from ticketmaster.com)
Seattle: 10 AM and 10 PM PST
New York March 23rd at 1 PM and March 24th at 1 AM EST
Rio de Janeiro: March 23rd at 2PM and March 24th at 2AM
London: March 23rd at 5PM and March 24th at 5AM
Berlin: March 23rd at 6PM and March 24th at 6AM
Moscow: March 23rd at 8PM and March 24th at 8AM
Beijing: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
Singapore: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
Seoul: March 24th at 2AM and 2PM
Sydney: March 24th at 4AM and 4PM
http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

$125 CDN week ticket link
$250 CDN weekend ticket link

shira said:
http://blog.dota2.com/2018/03/the-international-2018-tickets-and-venue/

TI8 in Vancouver August 20-25

http://www.dota2.com/international2018faq/
When is The International 2018?
The Main Event will take place at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia over six days, from Monday, August 20th through Saturday, August 25th.

How can I buy a ticket to The International?
Tickets will go on sale on Friday, March 23rd at 10AM and 10PM Pacific Time via Ticketmaster.ca. We recommend that you prepare your Ticketmaster account and log in before tickets go on sale to help ensure a smooth purchasing experience.

What is the difference between a Midweek and a Finals Ticket?
Midweek Tickets—available for $125 CAD—will allow access to Rogers Arena for the first four days of the event August 20th - 23rd. Finals Tickets—available for $250 CAD—will allow access to Rogers Arena for the final two days of the event August 24th – 25th.

How many tickets can I buy?
Ticket purchases are limited to 5 of each type per household.

Can I sit anywhere, or will there be preassigned seats?
There are no assigned seats. You will be able to sit in any available seat.

Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Yes. If you contact Ticketmaster support within 48 hours of your purchase, they will help you secure a refund.

How do I purchase a VIP ticket?
There is no VIP program this year.

I bought a ticket - how do I pick up my badge?
United States and Canadian Orders
Badges will be mailed to the shipping address you provide to Ticketmaster at time of purchase. They will be mailed no later than two weeks prior to the event.

International Orders
Will Call for all orders outside of the United States and Canada will be available for pick up at the Toyota Ticket Centre on the north side of Rogers Arena (Gate 10) during the dates and times listed below. Please have a government-issued ID with you for pickup.

What if I live in the United States or Canada but do not receive my badge in the mail?
If you do not receive your badge in the mail, please come to the Toyota Ticket Centre on the north side of Rogers Arena (Gate 10), available during the dates and times listed below. We can look up your ticket information and issue a replacement badge at that time. Please have a government issued ID with you for pickup.

Rogers Arena Address
800 Griffiths Way,
Vancouver, BC V6B 6G1, Canada

My Tips & Tricks reddit post: https://redd.it/4d0xkn

1. Remember that there are 2 sell times and you need about an hour depending on your luck each time. I would try for both times and not rely on thinking you can get the ticket on just one time.
Seattle: 10 AM and 10 PM PST

2. Make a Ticketmaster.ca profile and download the Ticketmaster app if you haven't already: iOS, Android. The apps are highly recommended.

3. Find some stable internet, preferably home internet on a physical connection or somewhere secure like a University or government wifi spot

4. Have your payment method handy - American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Sears MasterCard Canada, and Ticketmaster gift cards and there is a 15 minute timer to complete your transaction

Top Bottom