• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK
BrokeBack.png
AT
BrokeBack.png
ME
BrokeBack.png
IM
BrokeBack.png
IMP
BrokeBack.png
THE
BrokeBack.png
DIMP
BrokeBack.png
IM
BrokeBack.png
SO
BrokeBack.png
GOOD
BrokeBack.png

how imp the dimp treats himself after some delicious mmr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD7...outube.com/watch?v=wD7PKKstAcg&has_verified=1
watching this video makes me feel something

idk, both Stark Boredom games I played I went midas/bots/radiance/manta/rapier for max annoyance and won

that strat is super fucking boring to play though

Smithy C

Is DOTA broken or is it my new PC? Just installed DOTA but I'm getting when I try to play is the 'Connected to DOTA 2 game Coordinator - Logging in'.

manfestival

I think my tidehunter needs more swag. There seriously isnt enough gear for the fellow. he needs more loving .... he deserves it for sure

DrPizza

Banned
I finally managed to time a "do a Requiem while someone is walking up hill so that you explode right on top of them" properly, one-shotting the enemy Rubick. Felt good.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Finally get my rig set back up this week but I'm not feeling Dota anymore. Played a few games on a subpar laptop a week ago and didn't enjoy myself despite playing with friends and doing well. Near the end of last year I was looking forward to 2016 as #yearofthe4k, starting up a squad to play solely captains mode and delving into drafting/team comp. Now I just want to watch all the TV shows I've heard great things about and play Street Fighter V and Uncharted 4. At least in SFV when I'm getting reamed I know it'll be over quickly.

TUSR

Banned
Finally get my rig set back up this week but I'm not feeling Dota anymore. Played a few games on a subpar laptop a week ago and didn't enjoy myself despite playing with friends and doing well. Near the end of last year I was looking forward to 2016 as #yearofthe4k, starting up a squad to play solely captains mode and delving into drafting/team comp. Now I just want to watch all the TV shows I've heard great things about and play Street Fighter V and Uncharted 4. At least in SFV when I'm getting reamed I know it'll be over quickly.

get sorrow to teach you CSGO

Who would benefit the most if Dragon Lance boosted range on melee heroes? I'm thinking Tiny, Sven, or PA. It would look weird, but I don't think it'd be broken on anyone.

Who would benefit the most if Dragon Lance boosted range on melee heroes? I'm thinking Tiny, Sven, or PA. It would look weird, but I don't think it'd be broken on anyone.

I mean, the bash heroes (troll/slar/void) would be gross, tusk ult, kunkka cleave would get a buff, fissure mama, AM, PL would be nasty, slark.... there's a lot tbh

I'd rather see the lance build into something.

Or, it be comprised of items that when broken down more naturally build into other things. The only thing most ranged heroes want a quarter staff for is a butter. For the most part the ogre would build into a BKB. The problem is those item purchases have 10-20 minutes between them, during which time you'd just have a random-ass qb sitting in your inventory. 900g not helping you. If you keep the DL after you have the BKB, you pretty much have to can the Ogre component because it just doesn't build into anything useful beyond SnY which you probably bought before BKB if you were going to buy it at all. It's just an awkward item right now.

Maybe - Ogre Club + Broad Sword @ 2200 and +8 more dmg. Natural bridge to a crystalis and BKB which would come within a few minutes of one another for those who'd want them.

and hell, why not add a variant that uses a javelin and breaks down into BKB + MKB? Dragon Fang = Ogre Club + Javelin @ 2500 and pierce.

Or maybe it stays the same and builds into another $5k tier item.

Or maybe it stays just like it is. idc

M.D

Secret put in a wayyyy easier group in yet another LAN

If I was a crazy conspiracy theorist I'd say this is done so Secret goes as far as they can in a tournament because they are still the most popular team in the world, and that bring viewers and attendees

BUT I'M NOT CRAZY HAHAHA

Secret put in a wayyyy easier group in yet another LAN

If I was a crazy conspiracy theorist I'd say this is done so Secret goes as far as they can in a tournament because they are still the most popular team in the world, and that bring viewers and attendees

BUT I'M NOT CRAZY HAHAHA

wjANVCD.jpg%3Ffb

maybe this time they'll place top 4
maybe

G.ZZZ

Dragon lance on melees would probably be useful but not even taht much. I mean, Tiny has 350 range and still get kited easily. 258 range (doom 280) would be a quality of life upgrade, and the stats are all useful on str heroes especially , but it's not a gamechanger. Like i struggle to think of a situation where you'd want it? Kka for better splash angles mb? Tiny for 480 range?

It'd look royally stupid though.

Dragon lance on melees would probably be useful but not even taht much. I mean, Tiny has 350 range and still get kited easily. 258 range (doom 280) would be a quality of life upgrade, and the stats are all useful on str heroes especially , but it's still not that gamechanging. Like i struggle to think of a situation where you'd want it? Kka for better splash angles mb? Tiny for 480 range?

It'd look royally stupid though.

I'd rather go MS with SnY anyway, it has more utility than a bit of range imo
As for stupidity, eh, TA is a good example of how it would feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom