• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2: The Comic Collection (Dark Horse Hardcover) - Releasing August 1st

ScOULaris

Last year I made a thread asking if anyone would be interested in a print collection of all the Dota 2 web comics that Valve has released over the years. There were hardly any replies, but I just stumbled upon this listing on Amazon and thought I'd share the news.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1506703488/?tag=neogaf0e-20

51JMOmKl6RL.jpg

The heroes of Dota 2 forge eternal legacies amidst the chaos of battle as they ward off assaults on their Ancient and push ever closer to the destruction of the enemy's. Now glimpse beyond mere allegiance to Radiant or Dire into the storied lives of these legendary warriors with Dota 2: The Comic Collection.

Valve and Dark Horse are proud to present eight premier comics—collected in print for the first time—that delve into the characters and universe of the most played game on Steam. Offering a glimpse into the origins of the Ancients and the deeper workings of the world they inhabit, Dota 2: The Comic Collection is a chronicle that celebrates the passion of Dota 2 players everywhere.

daww little creep

Putting Ilexa and her father side by side with the panel where a hero kills a creep(probably with a family!) and bring its head to get entrance to the bar is so dark. I mean, look at those Dire creeps. One of them was probably telling a joke to his friends.

ScOULaris

Putting Ilexa and her father side by side with the panel where a hero kills a creep(probably with a family!) and bring its head to get entrance to the bar is so dark. I mean, look at those Dire creeps. One of them was probably telling a joke to his friends.

Haha, that's pretty funny. Wish I could take credit for that intentional juxtaposition, but I just placed the images at random.

Top Bottom