• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

Saprol

Neat draft screen.

Can't follow the first two days of the tournament cause of work. Might just listen to it like a radio broadcast

Haven't watched a TI in 3 years, think I'm going to check this one out.

edit: my eyes can't handle this map

The layout is different too. You're gonna be confused about a lot if it's been 3 years.

I love this map but for new players it might be confusing.

TI Immortal Gardens was much easier to understand.

Tri Lane camera still gets me going. It's tourney time.

shira

EG
axe_laugh.gif
tears.gif

MindofKB

EG being down in kills with that lineup was perfectly fine. Remember, even when Sumail dies a lot early his farm still somehow holds steady.

theRizzle

I like the map for playing but they shouldn't be using it for casting. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they were forced to use it by Valve because they want to sell Battle Passes and levels.

traveler

Not Wario
The new map is definitely less readable, but nowhere near to the point the reaction would have you believe. I'm fine either way, but the default map probably should be the choice.

My fantasy team is off to a great start- Puppey, Meracle, Sumail, zai, and Universe are all putting up serious points.

My fantasy team is off to a great start- Puppey, Meracle, Sumail, zai, and Universe are all putting up serious points.

I picked Burning, SumaiL, Universe, Puppey, and someone from DC I can't remember ATM.

*EDIT* My Waifu Drow let's go <3 Oracle Puck looking like the new EG special.

Hylian7

TONKER

I picked Burning, SumaiL, Universe, Puppey, and someone from DC I can't remember ATM.

I don't even remember who I had, I'll change it tonight though.

I'll be bringing my laptop to the hotel and can change fantasy players every night, but I swear didn't they have a thing on the website you could log in and change fantasy players a few TI's ago?

Top Bottom