• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 The International 2017 (Aug 7-12) Game of throwns - you win or you pld

traveler

Not Wario
The big thing I'm seeing with fantasy points from Matt's tracker from previous majors is that runes grabbed is worth a surprisingly high number of points, both on core and support. It almost seems like the best trait, even over kills on carries.

Twookie

ok tnc picked PA, guess I gotta root for them now
grave.gif

shira

aand reddit wins again

boring map reverted
edit: lul not on stream apparently
The big thing I'm seeing with fantasy points from Matt's tracker from previous majors is that runes grabbed is worth a surprisingly high number of points, both on core and support. It almost seems like the best trait, even over kills on carries.

I don't know if they balanced it from when they had only 1 river rune every 2 minutes.

traveler

Not Wario
Haven't looked at the meta in a while- is support Weaver a fairly common thing now? Zai is looking pretty impressive this game.

Feel like mp should have went radiance instead of pipe. The tide is a natural pipe builder and the enemy doesn't have much magic damage anyway

The layout is different too. You're gonna be confused about a lot if it's been 3 years.

I love this map but for new players it might be confusing.

TI Immortal Gardens was much easier to understand.

Tri Lane camera still gets me going. It's tourney time.

Yea, there are runes in the jungle now and Rosh is on an island. It's all very bizarre

Top Bottom