TI7 Main Event Day 6 of 6: Two matches - LB Finals & Grand Finals

Today has two matches

Stream starts

Expect 30-60 minutes of Slacks content or analysis followed by:
Lower Bracket Final (Bo3, elimination)
1. Liquid(7-3) vs LGD.FY(5-2)

Grand Final (Bo5, no advantage)
2. Newbee(6-2) vs Winner 1

If you're going to buy it or any levels, it has to be ASAP. You'll be able to continue leveling it up through quests and things up until September, but after today you won't be able to spend money on it.

That check has gotta clear sooner or later.

Guys I have played around 350 hours if DOTA2 but stopped around TI4. How hard would it be to get back in? I am considering it once I have my first gaming PC in a while.

Guys I have played around 350 hours if DOTA2 but stopped around TI4. How hard would it be to get back in? I am considering it once I have my first gaming PC in a while.
Now is a great time to do so. Lots of stuff has changed, with many major things like no longer being able to level stats and instead having talents.

There were lots of hero reworks, map changes, new items, new Aghs, etc. Just give it a try yourself, and you'll learn everything. You are still better off than starting fresh.

Now is a great time to do so. Lots of stuff has changed, with many major things like no longer being able to level stats and instead having talents.

There were lots of hero reworks, map changes, new items, new Aghs, etc. Just give it a try yourself, and you'll learn everything. You are still better off than starting fresh.
Do we have a decent EU representation here on GAF at this point? Always enjoyed playing with people from here and that's how I learned the most.

So I am watching Day9 learns DOTA and I am actually learning some things in the first episode. Which is good, but also feels kinda bad considering what I have played of the game before.