• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

DOTA servers haven't handled this very well and the majors haven't even really begun yet. I can't imagine what it's going to be like once August rolls around.

kIoOQhjE.png

c1ac2ec54d.jpg

Hylian7

invoker would be a pretty sick arcana too if they redo all the spells
You can already effectively do a DIY arcana for him with the DBZ wig and all the billion forged spirits and crazy sets he has.

Same for Pudge, but to a lesser degree. Plus they would likely make his Hook slot be there arcana, which is no bueno for my Dragonclaw. Sniper arcana? Booooring.

Rubick has so much potential for an Arcana, especially since they can do stuff with stolen spells.

On another note, this is a bit pedantic, but it has always bothered me that it's called Spell Steal and not Spell Copy. It doesn't prevent the enemy from casting that spell, so it isn't stealing!

shira

I don't see why they don't just do all 4. All of them are stupid popular and beloved in most regions.

Make all 3 of them for each of the majors and the Rubick one level 250 like Io for TI8

Chris R

On another note, this is a bit pedantic, but it has always bothered me that it's called Spell Steal and not Spell Copy. It doesn't prevent the enemy from casting that spell, so it isn't stealing!

Level 25 Rubick Talent - Stolen spell does not cool down until Rubick uses it or steals a different spell.

OSfrog

I don't see why they don't just do all 4. All of them are stupid popular and beloved in most regions.

Make all 3 of them for each of the majors and the Rubick one level 250 like Io for TI8

Why not all 4? Mainly just a matter of resources I guess. I think Valve has made it very clear that despite the overwhelming amount of $$$ Dota 2 brings in, it's not willing to change how it develops the game, i.e. there are going to be a finite number of artists/animators/fx guys etc and asking them to do 4 Arcanas in 1 year is too much. We got 3 this year right? (Monkey King, Jugg and Io?)

J2d

Will put it all on rubick since I enjoy watching pros play him, and I feel kinda passive aggressive against this voting thing.

shira

Why not all 4? Mainly just a matter of resources I guess. I think Valve has made it very clear that despite the overwhelming amount of $$$ Dota 2 brings in, it's not willing to change how it develops the game, i.e. there are going to be a finite number of artists/animators/fx guys etc and asking them to do 4 Arcanas in 1 year is too much. We got 3 this year right? (Monkey King, Jugg and Io?)
Comission anuxi? Always wanted am Angel Pudge

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dang it, I bought an NP Jersey too. It will be here tomorrow even. This is just like when I bought my Team Secret Jersey.

The only thing they are changing is how much money they are keeping.

Top Bottom