• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

shira

h-hey guys... where dueling fates at...

tumblr_inline_nziwbfIHvH1t0ijhl_500.gif

shira

Lul I'm like 1k c u soon

Galaxy Battles MAJOR S2
16 Teams, January 19-21, 2018 at The Philippine Arena
Direct Invite: OG, Infamous, TNC Pro Team, and Newbee + 4
1 Slot for each Region. New Blood Championship 1st and 2nd placer together with 2nd placer for CN and EU region will play at The Philippine Arena for 2 Wildcard slot.
OG or Infamous, which is worse direct invite lul

elyetis

That face is the result of waiting for star citizen 3.0 for so long ( my pessimistic expectation for dueling fates might be too... but the fact we are still waiting for the new Steam UI make me think I should stay pessimistic when it comes to Valve too ).

Hylian7

That face is the result of waiting for star citizen 3.0 for so long ( my pessimistic expectation for dueling fates might be too... but the fact we are still waiting for the new Steam UI make me think I should stay pessimistic when it comes to Valve too ).

It's my face when they teased a sequel to The World Ends With You and then likely silently canceled it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I went to a music festival yesterday. It was fun.

Don't worry, even if Dota is dead, I made use of all my TI6 swag for my concert viewing experience. I would've used my TI7 swag IF VALVE SOLD ANY, but I'm not bitter.

traveler

Not Wario
I went to a music festival yesterday. It was fun.

Don't worry, even if Dota is dead, I made use of all my TI6 swag for my concert viewing experience. I would've used my TI7 swag IF VALVE SOLD ANY, but I'm not bitter.

Biggest Dota disappointment of the year. Will wait till ability to whale out at TI8 is confirmed next year before picking up tickets. :/

I haven't touched this game since around when TI ended. Don't feel like I've missed much since it seems to be Necro and CancerMancer all over the place--2 heroes I greatly dislike.

Top Bottom