• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Qvoth

you can't help but feel bad for rtz tbh, most games it's generally not his fault eg loses
maybe eg should've picked a better pos 4 against mineski on that game 2, i think if crit was playing earthshaker/spirit eg would've done better

imo the reason why immortals can make sb work is because they do non-stop aggression, that's not how eg plays, no idea why they picked sb

shira

dac15_fade.gif
RIKI META
dac15_stab.gif

Yazzees

so excited for the new patch just to see all the 5-hour-long patch analyses that end up being mostly wrong, a couple random general gaming youtubers/streamers trying to jump on the bandwagon thinking it'll be easy bux just because whales throw money at TI, and seeing my fps get a little worse

so excited for the new patch just to see all the 5-hour-long patch analyses that end up being mostly wrong, a couple random general gaming youtubers/streamers trying to jump on the bandwagon thinking it'll be easy bux just because whales throw money at TI, and seeing my fps get a little worse
WHATS UP BROS ITS PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!!!!!! TODAY WE'LL BE LOOKING AT THE DUELING FATES UPDATE FOR DOTA 2, IVE ALWAYS BEEN A BIG DOTA 2 FAN SO THIS WILL BE EXCITING. DONT FORGET THE WHITE RACE IS SHRIN-

Talents

Banned
I envy you guys so much. You have multiple lightning champs. I play League and there are no lightning mid laners, it makes me hate the designers so much.

Is there any interest in creating a more open dota gaf discord channel?

I appreciate folks wanting to keep a smaller one for those who have been around the longest...

But not shit talking dotes for the last few days without you all was a bummer.

Yazzees

Is there any interest in creating a more open dota gaf discord channel?

I appreciate folks wanting to keep a smaller one for those who have been around the longest...

But not shit talking dotes for the last few days without you all was a bummer.
There's a tiny one shira made for us unwanteds so

But yeah I'd be really interested in that

Vipu

Banned
Its sad to see Gaf dead BUT there will be new better forum ResetEra soon, hope to see you all there.
There is also ResetEra discord and twitter to see all the latest news about new gaf.

Top Bottom