• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

shira

Hi, pm me for the discord link

If you want vetting send me your discord name and 4 digit number via GAF or steam

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Could I get a link to the Discord channel plz.

I am not much of a talker, but missed lurking this thread for the past few days!

shira

image.png

t1509026400z1.png

Added you on Steam.

idk you sorry

edit: well Ellen Pudge vouching for you

JoeInky

Is everyone asking for discord because people are leaving here or is this thread still going to be active (if you can even call it that) and people are just asking incase the site goes down again?

Because if everyone's going to stop posting here I wouldn't mind an invite, but if people are going to stay here it's no big deal.

JoeInky

Oh well then, doubt I'll get an invite because I'm not i the popular group given that I lurk and don't play with you guys due to location differences.

Surprised that so many are leaving, I dislike evilore but I'm too apathetic to bother leaving, this place is an easy way to catch up without having to deal with 4chan

Sorry I don't know you. Can one of the Hon trash or mumble gaf vouch you?
No, I was mostly just lurking here and thought you folks were fun. If you want to keep the Discord channel limited to known quantities I understand. I'll keep an eye out for ResetEra to open back up.

Bad7667

I'm not too familiar with you. I don't think you have been very active in Dotagaf lately

Yeah I just sent you a new msg. I mostly lurk but I do post during the big tournaments and when a new patch comes out. I played in one of the IHL a couple years ago.

All good if that's not enough to get an invite.

Baha

I've been a lurker for here for a while now (since beta invites were a thing), I haven't posted much often and I don't play dota as much as I used to but I still follow the competitive scene. I would like an invite to that discord chat if possible: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BahaFS/

x3r0123

I've been a lurker for here for a while now (since beta invites were a thing), I haven't posted much often and I don't play dota as much as I used to but I still follow the competitive scene. I would like an invite to that discord chat if possible: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BahaFS/

pretty much the same here. Job and some other stuffs took over most of my time. It's been fun playing with some of you.
I think I joined the discord chat with my browser then forgot to bookmark it or something so I would like an invite as well. Thanks

Arsin

Any chance I could get an invite to the discord? I lurk mostly, but I was in one of the In-House Leagues and have been yelled at by 1.09 on more than one occasion for being a shit player.

Top Bottom