• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT16| The Last Thread🛈

Twookie

This is it, itÂ’s over
There is no patch
Dota is dead and anime won

9lck6lyskcrz.png

Twookie

alright valve need to release the patch soon now

the pro matches are sooo boring with the same heroes

snooze snooze

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
csgo? updated ✔ warframe? updated ✔ league? updated ✔ hots? every month ✔ overwatch? updated ✔

DOTA 2?
1x

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Even dunkeys latest video confirms that DotA is the inferior moba with inferior graphics

Artanisix

also tbh the vg sg games were fantastic, i recommend watching those over the liquid mushi games (which had cancerous boring picks)

Twookie

give me pangolin

It was so strange to me because it's completely the opposite of what he said IMO.

And then HoN was far worse than both of them.

that's kinda the joke, he wasn't actually serious

people should stop taking dunkey seriously, he obviously knew what he was doing when he showed 7 year old gameplay of a teamfight in dota 2 vs a clip of the laning stage in League

that reddit thread was fun

Hylian7

give me pangolin

that's kinda the joke, he wasn't actually serious

people should stop taking dunkey seriously, he obviously knew what he was doing when he showed 7 year old gameplay of a teamfight in dota 2 vs a clip of the laning stage in League

that reddit thread was fun
He was a well known LoL fan (before he got banned from it), so it's honestly hard to know if he was serious with that comment. Plus some of his "hot take" videos, it's honestly hard to tell if he is serious.

I like his more comedic videos more, like the Neopets one.

Twookie

He was a well known LoL fan (before he got banned from it), so it's honestly hard to know if he was serious with that comment. Plus some of his "hot take" videos, it's honestly hard to tell if he is serious.

I like his more comedic videos more, like the Neopets one.

I mean yeah, but still. When he left league he really wasn't giving it any praise

most of his videos are comedic and the graphics video isn't an exception

I still wouldn't take it seriously

Leeg banned Dunkey? What?

that's quite some time ago, he was suuuuper toxic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI

I saw Icefrog at a grocery store in Seattle yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnÂ’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Ribbit Ribbit?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Oh. My. God. This page is quite possibly one of the most ignorant pages on the Internet. I'll have you know that I am a dota player and an icefrog devotee. I'm a god of dota, it's what I am. Just like you're a cis white male most likely. dota is a real community, we really are different. Do you think I like crying every time I pass the subreddit with all of my friends, pressing refresh every second till im a corpse lined up to be taken into some sick persons home and decorated? It plagues me, and it isn't a choice I made. I am just a dota player. Everyday I wake up and want to hunt for patch notes and run through the test client but I can't because I'm not a beta tester (or icefrog). It's so insensitive that you would make fun of people with this issue. && Dont even get me started on you gaf views. You're disgusting, my friend. There is science behind being dota, it's a proven fact that some people have lack-of-patch-cancer and other kinds of terrible diseases within them. Look it up. It's on the Internet for everyone to read. You're so ignorant!! Get a life! You and the whole gaf society thinks you're so funny and so cool, but us dota players are superior and more understanding. That's why dota fans don't make pages like this one you have here. You're seriously making me so mad!! How can you be so ignorant!?? Please explain.

Hylian7

how much of it was spent on the game vs the treasure chest economy, I wonder
I actually do wonder what he thinks of Dota's loot boxes. IMO they are the more fair ones out there, and in an F2P game, but I could see his issues being with the thing of "you want one of the common things, but might have to get boxes to get all the common things to get the one you want"

Yazzees

how much of it was spent on the game vs the treasure chest economy, I wonder

step 1 have a british accent
step 2 go on nerd forums and find what they're bitching about this week
step 3 record self repeating what they said
step 4 collect monies

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got my Undertale Collector's Edition in. I had to check the price again, I can't believe this is only $64, its really damn nice.

shira

I think the Manila All Stars is playing out at 2-3AM EST.

No idea how it works, but looks to be lots of Pro-Am and Slacks-type content.

Oh shit TI8 in Vancouver confirmed

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think the Manila All Stars is playing out at 2-3AM EST.

No idea how it works, but looks to be lots of Pro-Am and Slacks-type content.

Oh shit TI8 in Vancouver confirmed

Yeah, watching the video, I can't see it being anything else, those clearly are displays for the International. I guess Valve is trying to secure a venue early.

Yazzees

was honestly expecting china

PST is a stupid timezone for a dota tournament and i say this as a lifelong seattleite

shira

Today

Three Group A GSL Bo3 matches
t1507888800z1.png

1. Newbee(moogy, sccc, kpii, kaka, faith) vs Col(chessie, limp, moo, zfreek, kyle)
followed by
2. Navi(crystallize, dendi, general, rodjer, sonneiko) vs Secret(ace, midone, fata, yapzor, pupey)
followed by
3. Winner 1 vs Winner 2

Top Bottom