Double Fine reveals next game: Middle Manager of Justice (iOS) [Update: Out Soon!]

Nov 16, 2006
steamcommunity.com
Animations are a bit sparse, and I'm definitely not a fan of the overall pacing - it feels very much held back artificially to encourage IAP and keep people in the hamster wheel longer - but the writing and art are really nice.

Friend of mine absolutely loves it and was crushed that she couldn't download it yet.

Zia

Oct 15, 2011
I'm not used to these time management games and feel a little lost. So, I have one hero, and an impossible encounter with four goons. Can't train my hero any higher at the moment, so I'm letting my manager do desk work. Am I supposed to just let it run to acquire gold to then purchase gear for my guy? I'm very confused, as it seems I've hit a brick wall way too early.

Orca

Aug 6, 2011
I'm not used to these time management games and feel a little lost. So, I have one hero, and an impossible encounter with four goons. Can't train my hero any higher at the moment, so I'm letting my manager do desk work. Am I supposed to just let it run to acquire gold to then purchase gear for my guy? I'm very confused, as it seems I've hit a brick wall way too early.
Desk work until you can buy health items from the store.

I never ran into any walls at all really. One encounter early on that taught me about those items was the only difficulty I ran into . Saved up to get a top-tier hero early on and steamrolled the game. I was a little disappointed how easy it became with Hot Head's fireball ability