• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Double Fine reveals next game: Middle Manager of Justice (iOS) [Update: Out Soon!]

Haunted

Animations are a bit sparse, and I'm definitely not a fan of the overall pacing - it feels very much held back artificially to encourage IAP and keep people in the hamster wheel longer - but the writing and art are really nice.

Friend of mine absolutely loves it and was crushed that she couldn't download it yet.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Looks good. Bit of a pain that it is time management but it's Double Fine so I have to play it.

DocSeuss

I'd gladly buy it, but I have no intention of buying an iOS device any time soon. Like Double Fine's other games, I assume it will release on the PC at some point, and I'll pick it up when it hits.

Zia

I'm not used to these time management games and feel a little lost. So, I have one hero, and an impossible encounter with four goons. Can't train my hero any higher at the moment, so I'm letting my manager do desk work. Am I supposed to just let it run to acquire gold to then purchase gear for my guy? I'm very confused, as it seems I've hit a brick wall way too early.

Orca

I'm not used to these time management games and feel a little lost. So, I have one hero, and an impossible encounter with four goons. Can't train my hero any higher at the moment, so I'm letting my manager do desk work. Am I supposed to just let it run to acquire gold to then purchase gear for my guy? I'm very confused, as it seems I've hit a brick wall way too early.

Desk work until you can buy health items from the store.

I never ran into any walls at all really. One encounter early on that taught me about those items was the only difficulty I ran into . Saved up to get a top-tier hero early on and steamrolled the game. I was a little disappointed how easy it became with Hot Head's fireball ability

Top Bottom