• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dovetail Games brings Flight Sim, Train Sim And Fishing Sim to Xbox One this year.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I want the Big Rig simulator after looking at the GB quicklook. But good for people who want this, all games should be available to people who want them.

I haven't played a good fishing game since the steam release of Sega bass fishing. Kind of weird that with the kivkstarter movement the genre wasn't really touched

Peru

I've been holding back on buying the prologue-like Flight School on Steam waiting for the real deal with Flight Sim. It does seem like the whole world is represented with FSX mods 'built-in' so to speak - but I'm curious what kind of missions and structure they'll place on top.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Europeans and their simulators:

HfdyDFO.jpg

Can't wait for Train Sim and Flight Sim. Get Euro Truck sim 2 (and American TS) on there and I won't ever have to leave the house or buy another game :)

No word on whether Train Sim is X enhanced? Just worried performance might be a bit ropey as it wasn't ever the best on PC

Wonko_C

It will be interesting to see how they will handle Flight Simulator. They're so much CPU starved on PC that not even overclocking the highest-end CPU gets you stable framerates.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
It will be interesting to see how they will handle Flight Simulator. They're so much CPU starved on PC that not even overclocking the highest-end CPU gets you stable framerates.
Flight sim is not on the roadmap right now. They are focus on the pc version.

Top Bottom