• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dozen gamers get their asses beat by three unarmed punks in internet cafe, video

Gomu Gomu

9ZNsT.jpg

A gaming cafe in Kaneohe, Hawaii was robbed last week, three youths storming in and demanding money from the customers inside. They got the money, but I don't think they were ready for one guy to fight back.

As you can see in this clip from KHOith a flurry of punches. He even manages to land one. He receives several more (with interest) in return, but his actions help inspire the rest of the cafe's inhabitants, who eventually fight back, stealing the mask of one robber and causing the rest to flee.
N2 news, things were going pretty well for the bandits early on. They come in, threaten the front desk employee, rough him up then start taking money from the kids inside using the computers. Then they try and take one guy's DS. Nunh unh.

He goes bananas, flying straight at his would-be thief w
Three of the thieves were apprehended by police around a block away.

story here

VIDEO

oPXZB.png

The resemblance is....poor.

"just because he's light-skinned with braids don't mean that n**** looks like me." - Ludacris

Karg

Sho_Nuff82 said:
The resemblance is....poor.

"just because he's light-skinned with braids don't mean that n**** looks like me." - Ludacris

Resemblance is non existent.....nice story though with video...OT material though

Should have just gone for the money. Once you start fucking with people's save files, they will fight back. Also take the Chappelle thing out if you want this thread to be taken seriously.

Bento

Not even close to looking like Chapelle and to further add to the confusion in this thread I will make the claim that the nerd in OPs pic looks like Jeff Gerstmann.

EDIT: Wtf Shagg!?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
At this rate, I'm gonna come back on GAF tomorrow and the title is gonna be "10 eskimos get hugged by 100 octopuses in hooters, video"

djdac

I was actually in an internet cafe that got robbed in Rancho Cucamonga California. The guy went to the counter and pulled out some 1800's looking gun and demanded money. The guy working of course gave it to him and the thief ran out and drove away. Almost no one noticed the robber (including myself) except for a few people, who did nothing but stare in shock.

V_Arnold

Damn.

If I were the owner or the current clerk there who Is running the store, at the first sign of trouble, doors shut down, key on me, behind the pult, one button on calling 911. Then tell them inside that they have made a very wrong choice coming in, as police will be here very soon, and the numbers wont exactly will be in their favor, should they cause any trouble.

Edit: okay, I am wrong, this is exactly what he tried to do.

V_Arnold said:
Damn.

If I were the owner or the current clerk there who Is running the store, at the first sign of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be. For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer. let it be.

fixed. And yes, this shall be stuck in your head for the rest of the day! LET IT BE! LET IT BE!!! LET IT BEEE!!! LET IT BE!!! SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM, LET IT BE!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

V_Arnold

shagg_187 said:
fixed. And yes, this shall be stuck in your head for the rest of the day! LET IT BE! LET IT BE!!! LET IT BEEE!!! LET IT BE!!! SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM, LET IT BE!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn, I luck the proper cultural background to understand this reference o_o

Coldsnap

I noticed that not one of the patrons actually threw a punch, they sorta just push fought the robbers while getting beat up.

Top Bottom