• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Disrespect's channel pulled from twitch due to IRL streaming from an E3 Mens bathroom

So is there anything bad in the footage or are mens restrooms banned from twitch? Ive seen women doing makeup in public restrooms on twitch...

Last edited:
Pulled entirely or suspended? Because if no nudity was seen, I'm not sure how that would break the TOS. What happens next?

Hinedorf

Banned
I'm really not into streamers as is, but it seems like this guy takes a hard lined stance by portraying a douchebag as he plays. Am I sort of correct on his appeal and if so what exactly is appealing about this?

Skyr

xvrtutad9t331.png

Kadayi

Banned
I'm really not into streamers as is, but it seems like this guy takes a hard lined stance by portraying a douchebag as he plays. Am I sort of correct on his appeal and if so what exactly is appealing about this?

It's a persona, but the guy is a legitimately good player, and quite entertaining to watch. He does some crazy challenges (like 4 wins in different Battle Royale Games in one Stream) and even if he doesn't always pull them off, sometimes he's absolutely on fire.

I doubt he'll be suspended for long.

Last edited:

Pallas

Isn't filming in a public bathroom (at least in most places) against the law?

Lot of states have laws against photography in public restrooms. The no right to privacy because it’s public rule doesn’t apply there.

Last edited:

Winter John

No. It's just unfair towards other or lesser known streamers who would get immidiately permad for the same accident or something lesser. Its just the way how twitch enforces their rules...

Yes. You want him to be permanently banned and lose income for something he has no control over. That's Ree 101 right there.

Yes. You want him to be permanently banned and lose income for something he has no control over. That's Ree 101 right there.

How about don't film people in a public restroom without their knowledge and then you don't get in trouble in the first place.

I'm sorry did someone have a gun towards his head and force him to do it? So yes he had total control over his actions and should be accountable for such.

Winter John

How about don't film people in a public restroom without their knowledge and then you don't get in trouble in the first place.

I'm sorry did someone have a gun towards his head and force him to do it? So yes he had total control over his actions and should be accountable for such.

Sometime people make mistakes buddy. That doesn't mean they should be permanently banished and lose their main source of income for it.

His whole idea is that he's supposed to be a late 80s/early 90s tournament gamer but as a modern streamer, which is kind of a funny idea.

DryvBy

It's illegal to film in a bathroom? Lol, why? This is why people don't know half the laws in this country because there's so many retarded ones out there.

Filming something innocent shouldn't be an issue. I used to film disgusting bathrooms I was in and review them as a joke.

Stuart360

Wouldnt be surprised if Mixer try and tap him up.
He's certainly entertaining, and actually a pretty good gamer. The way he ignores tips annoys me though, i know you're playing a gme but other streamers manage to thank tippers.

Redstarwater

Neophyte

Calm down

Redstarwater

Neophyte
It's illegal to film in a bathroom? Lol, why? This is why people don't know half the laws in this country because there's so many retarded ones out there.

Filming something innocent shouldn't be an issue. I used to film disgusting bathrooms I was in and review them as a joke.
Half the laws? Every state/county/city is different. Are you sure YOU know how laws work on this country. No one on earth knows half the laws.

dorkimoe

This has been a law since forever. WHy do you think kids smoked in the bathroom in high school or fought in there? Cant put camera inside

Top Bottom