-CD-ROM drive
RECOMMENDED
-486/33MHz
-1MB video card
-Sound Blaster or 100% compatible sound card
-Double-speed CD-ROM drive

Jun 25, 2005
holy shit

tell me, does the game begin with the hero (already a person of minor renown) at their home or otherwise vulnerable place suddenly being attacked due to the actions of a traitor, a mentor figure dying, leading them to accept their destiny and be inducted into a special society, work to convince the unbelieving powers that be of a threat, and recruit a team of multiracial allies and factions to stop the conspiracy of Lord Traitor to unleash Ultimate Evil?

JamesFrancoEatingInADinerWhileHostingTheOscars.jpg

this thread is.... so good.

It's a real shame they took such a dramatic departure from the original games. It went from being a really good baldurs gate rip off to a really bad demons souls / witcher ripoff. We will just have to wait and see if the reviewers are as excited as Jerry is.

Dec 6, 2009
EmCeeGramr said:
holy shit

tell me, does the game begin with the hero (already a person of minor renown) at their home or otherwise vulnerable place suddenly being attacked due to the actions of a traitor, a mentor figure dying, leading them to accept their destiny and be inducted into a special society, work to convince the unbelieving powers that be of a threat, and recruit a team of multiracial allies and factions to stop the conspiracy of Lord Traitor to unleash Ultimate Evil?

:O! Are you a clairvoyant?

Jun 8, 2010
My excitement, you will not dampen it with your repeated attempts of trickery!

You got me with that opening pic though, I'm not even going to lie, haha.

Edit:
Oh god, I hadn't even looked at the rest of it. I'm drooling here.

Aug 6, 2009
This just might be the single best OT for all of time nice work. The specs are awesome,but the meta critic might have been my favorite touch.
Sabertooth Hawke
is a nice bit of subtle humor.