• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Fighters (2.5D fighter, 3v3, BN/Arc System Works, PC/XB1/PS4) announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless

givvDIoZ

2AbvdtX5

q5F6EMRA

Update: "Dragon Ball Fighters" is being developed by Arc System Works (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue)

3vs3 team battle system.

Update #2: Press release Google Translated

Update #3: Logo discovered https://cms.bandainamcoent.com/sites/default/files/games/boxart/game-box_38.png

mlDJiFBB

Better translation by Kanzenshuu

BY2K

Membero Americo
Holy shit if those small screens are what the game will actually look like HOLY SHIT

Cardon

Interesting. Glad to see this approach surface again since I enjoyed it a lot as a kid back in the day.

kingbean

They should get the folks making hyper dbz to help make the moves, that game plays extremely well for a mugen game.

Those screens looks pretty great though.

Mikey Jr.

Ohh please. I want to play a traditional fighting game. Those 3d space ones are novel, but I really don't like them. Prefer the 2d ones.

There is a fan made mugen one, which is badass!

Anyways, in for ps4 if it's good.

Definitely looks 3v3.

I've translated the Japanese title on Google Translate to this whole new Dragon Ball game that someone must've accidentally leak the information of this game or something like that and it's "DRAGON BALL FIGHTERS".

Please be good, please be good!

Xenoverse was awful (but a nice idea). Didn't liked it at all.

I would give my right foot for a Dragon Ball game from the Naruto Ultimate Shippuden Team, THAT would be a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom