• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Characters, Specials, and Stages Discussion

fersnake

for a sec i though

d4cfd378a49295ec540ac52e6131784d.png

damm bandai im gonna buy it but plz let me taste it a little bit T_T

DrDogg

Got my press code, no embargo on footage. Supply seems extremely limited as there wasn't even availability for multiple press codes (for most outlets).

Rejected on my PSN email. Nothing on my JP account yet.

I don't know anyone personally who got into the PS4 beta. Xbox One seemed to be the way to go to get in.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Got my press code, no embargo on footage. Supply seems extremely limited as there wasn't even availability for multiple press codes (for most outlets).

Rejected on my PSN email. Nothing on my JP account yet.

I don't know anyone personally who got into the PS4 beta. Xbox One seemed to be the way to go to get in.

Yeah it seems so, wish I was more on the ball with that. I don't see it on the insider thing at all.

Tsunamo

Just got a e-mail from Playstation.

"Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite | Pre-order on PS4"

I think they're trying to tell me something here.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nothing. I'll go join the no codes corner.Aren't they supposed to be coming out in daily batches though? Still got one more day :( She'll reply to me eventually.

They're not gonna reply are they?

I said EU peeps got codes, I didn't say all codes. I have no idea how they are handling it.

J4g3r

I said EU peeps got codes, I didn't say all codes. I have no idea how they are handling it.

Did the EU people who got codes get an email from Bandai Namco America?

Waiting to see if Bandai Namco EU are sending out separate emails because I applied for both the American and EU betas.

Ferr986

Did the EU people who got codes get an email from Bandai Namco America?

Waiting to see if Bandai Namco EU are sending out separate emails because I applied for both the American and EU betas.

This is what I wonder, seems like EU guys got codes from Bamdai (so US codes). I wonder about the Sony codes from EU.

Top Bottom