• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ FighterZ Pass 3 announced, DLC character Kefla launches February 28

Mista

Banned

Bandai Namco has announced Dragon Ball FighterZ Fighter Pass 3, which will begin with the release of downloadable content character Kefla on February 28, followed by four more characters including the previously announced Goku (Ultra Instinct) this spring.
Gematsu

Last edited:

Doom85

Two excellent choices. Due to Season 2 being half off on PSN, I just got back in, so what great timing!

Kefla looks great. I wonder what other characters will be in. Bebi vegeta?

I don't even like GT and I agree that Baby should be in the game in some form, one of the few elements I liked from that series. As for any others, honestly there's not many left I can think of I would care about. Roshi should be in it eventually. Whis too. I sorta like Pikkon but I wish his hat wasn't Marge Simpson head-shaped and he looks bad without it too. I won't be mad if Dabura is added but he never appealed to me. Pan would be fine, I don't hate the character rather just how the writers made her get into trouble constantly so Goku could fix everything (the GT writers themselves admitted to sticking to this formula during the entire first arc). There's probably others I'd like but just forgot about.

Two excellent choices. Due to Season 2 being half off on PSN, I just got back in, so what great timing!

I don't even like GT and I agree that Baby should be in the game in some form, one of the few elements I liked from that series. As for any others, honestly there's not many left I can think of I would care about. Roshi should be in it eventually. Whis too. I sorta like Pikkon but I wish his hat wasn't Marge Simpson head-shaped and he looks bad without it too. I won't be mad if Dabura is added but he never appealed to me. Pan would be fine, I don't hate the character rather just how the writers made her get into trouble constantly so Goku could fix everything (the GT writers themselves admitted to sticking to this formula during the entire first arc). There's probably others I'd like but just forgot about.
I feel like Syn/Omega Shenron would make for a good GT rep too. His look is pretty distinctive and the transformation can be used in a couple of different ways that would all be hype. Outside of him, maybe Uub?

Top Bottom