• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCkDs4bVwAAxY-S.jpg:large

Big One

Banned
Also why are they using the
filler version of the Yardrat race rather than Toriyama's version?
Not that it matters too much I guess, lol.

Also why are they using the fil
ler version of the Yardrat race rather than Toriyama's version?
Not that it matters too much I guess, lol. Guess DBO's version is done for.

They aren't, it's a new design. It's similar, but the face style is different.
I don't know if the online design was ever confirmed to be Toriyama or not.

NeonZ

Also why are they using the filler version of the Yardrat race rather than Toriyama's version? Not that it matters too much I guess, lol. Guess DBO's version is done for.

They also used the
filler design for Kid Vegeta over Toriyama's. Also, like mentioned above, I'm not sure it's confirmed that was one of Toriyama's designs for DBO.

cordy

Banned
I still love how the roster's situated. It feels like they've got a character from every major DB arc.

Dragonball Hunt Arc - Goku and Master Roshi
21 Tenkaichi Budokai Arc - Krillin
Red Ribbon Arc/22 Tenkaichi Budokai - Tenshinhan
23 Tenkaichi Budokai Arc - Piccolo
Saiyan Saga - Gohan and Vegeta
Namek/Freeza Saga - Freeza
Android Saga - Android 17 and 18
Buu Saga - Buu (taken out)

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I still love how the roster's situated. It feels like they've got a character from every major DB arc.

Dragonball Hunt Arc - Goku and Master Roshi
21 Tenkaichi Budokai Arc - Krillin
Red Ribbon Arc/22 Tenkaichi Budokai - Tenshinhan
23 Tenkaichi Budokai Arc - Piccolo
Saiyan Saga - Gohan and Vegeta
Namek/Freeza Saga - Freeza
Android Saga - Android 17 and 18
Buu Saga - Buu (taken out)

All we need now is Baby, Super 17 and a Shadow Dragon.

Big One

Banned
Eh I have a feeling Freeza's plan is going to benefit him and U7 despite the appearance of betrayal. Freeza is always scheming, and to be honest he really doesn't benefit in the slightest on his own by teaming up with the other, weaker universes. And there's no way Toppo is going to allow Freeza to join Universe 11

Eh I have a feeling Freeza's plan is going to benefit him and U7 despite the appearance of betrayal. Freeza is always scheming, and to be honest he really doesn't benefit in the slightest on his own by teaming up with the other, weaker universes. And there's no way Toppo is going to allow Freeza to join Universe 11

My guess is that he teams up with Frost to take down some guys from other universes and then takes out Frost and makes sure it's known that he's still on Universe 7's team.

This is probably my favorite arc in all of DB. Love how they have taken their time to get the team together. Love the different planets and universes we see

Big One

Banned
This is probably my favorite arc in all of DB. Love how they have taken their time to get the team together. Love the different planets and universes we see
Just watch the actual tournament make less sense in power scaling than when Future Trunks killed Zamasu, lol.

Just watch the actual tournament make less sense in power scaling than when Future Trunks killed Zamasu, lol.

I don't know what the solution is for solving power scaling issues so I know what you mean, but I'm all for the supporting Z fighters seeing improvements in strength and good screen time. Maybe they can find a way to satisfy all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom