Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Jun 9, 2004
LA
On one hand I can't see them doing this as they've already done this before and is basically retreading old ground which they kinda re-treaded with Kale.

On the other hand I can totally see them doing this simply to make Broly canon to the regular timeline and build on this character that can bullshit his way in keeping up with Goku and Vegeta rather than create an original Saiyan or other character.

Oct 24, 2017

Night.Ninja

One really creepy thing I do is just repeatedly shit on GAF while sarcastically calling it a "top tier gaming forum" so feel free to report me if I keep doing this.
Feb 21, 2016
Is season 4 english dubbed ?

Jan 12, 2018
Umm so Broly was so fricking good, start to finish. By far the best animation the series has ever had, the backstory and characters were all good as well.

Regroup, DBGaf.
It’s one of those movies where I can’t point out my favorite part because there’s just so many good parts. And it’s like, shit, they actually made a GOOD Broly movie

Jan 12, 2018
I still have to watch. Are there any news on the regular anime? Will it continue?
There was a report earlier today, but hardly an hour later TOEI debunked it. But it’s possible (likely imo) that it will. They won’t just leave money on the table seeing how popular the last arc of DBS and the broly movie were.

Plus the manga is continuing at the very least. Right now they’re currently dealing with a godly goat creature named Moro.

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah, DBS Broly was probably one of the better, maybe best, DB movies up until this point.
So far for my favorites only rivaled by Battle of Gods and Fusion Reborn a close third.
i really hope they dont mess with the quality of the movie. the hand drawn style was beautiful. making it crispier will lose that effect
Well the cgi scenes could certainly look crisper (or smoother really)

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2014
So far for my favorites only rivaled by Battle of Gods and Fusion Reborn a close third.

Well the cgi scenes could certainly look crisper (or smoother really)
Yeah the main improvement that could be made is replacing some of the CGI scenes, but I don't really expect much of that. But it was maybe only 1% of the movie that those scenes jarred a little, and as anime CGI goes it was far from the worst. And man, like I said, the rest of its animation, by the pants rocket ride through and through.

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah the main improvement that could be made is replacing some of the CGI scenes, but I don't really expect much of that. But it was maybe only 1% of the movie that those scenes jarred a little, and as anime CGI goes it was far from the worst. And man, like I said, the rest of its animation, by the pants rocket ride through and through.
I mean even the cgi scenes are a huuuhe improvement over RoF’s, I’ll give it that. Like going from raging blast graphics to fighterz

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
There was a report earlier today, but hardly an hour later TOEI debunked it. But it’s possible (likely imo) that it will. They won’t just leave money on the table seeing how popular the last arc of DBS and the broly movie were.

Plus the manga is continuing at the very least. Right now they’re currently dealing with a godly goat creature named Moro.
Can you give me a brief summary?
Also is it a Goku and Vegeta wankfest or are other characters involved?

Last edited: