• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT9| Genki-Drama

Magwik

Banned
May as well remove Daisuki from the OP for streaming since it's shutting down at the end of the month.

Also dat new OT smell.

Slaythe

Jaco is literally an alien and the others are super side characters

I can't believe you are placing 17 in the same comparison chart of relevance

What can I say, 17 doesn't like his picture being taken.

Also he told Krilin to basically fuck off when he invited him over so they easily covered why he's not gonna be in these kind of reunions :p .

I also think they'll easily add him if they feel like it. They can go either way.

Baleoce

22308537_879179825581366_5637382580254883600_n.jpg

(From previous thread, and all I can think of is @bootleg_stuff)

What can I say, 17 doesn't like his picture being taken.

Also he told Krilin to basically fuck off when he invited him over so they easily covered why he's not gonna be in these kind of reunions :p .

I also think they'll easily add him if they feel like it. They can go either way.

lol

the real reason is just because Jaco and 17 were not known to be either a returning character with importance or (for Jaco) an existing one

Lmao this is wild

Bulma and Chi Chi looking like utter shit, Vegeta and Goku really fucked up big time. No wonder they train far away from home, I'd do the same to get away from hags like that.

V0AEfRQ.jpg

Bulma looking like utter shit / Bulma looking normal

Where's Jaco ? Tights ? Dr and Mrs Brief ? The Pilaf gang ?

Jaco is probably out in space.

Why would Tights be in this pic at all?

Dr and Mrs Brief are probably dead. The Pilaf Gang is probably out there trying to take over the world for the nth time.

Kayhan

Who knew Frieza-sama would turn out to be the hero we need?

Future Trunks still the best arc. Black and Zamasu were great characters even if they kinda jobbed a bit in the end.

88a61897d58069b321366498964e0fc423d77621_hq.jpg

Durden77

So pumped for the hour special. I'll be at a party that night but I'l be watching it the next morning. Please don't job geets.

_Ryo_

Because there's no fun in that.

He wanted people to pay, not be erased instantly.

As far as I understand it before he started murdering everyone he just wanted to destroy humanity because he thinks they're a mistake and unworthy of existing. Also if he wants them to pay he could have easily wished for humanity to die in extreme pain.

You say "There's no fun in that", that may be true but it's kind of silly to introduce a new concept such as the Super Dragon Balls which are supposed to grant any wish, without restriction and to not actually allow characters to use that tool to achieve their goal.

No need to spoiler tag and he still needs to deal with the God and angels coming after him and he wants to do it himself I guess
The reason I spoiled tagged it is because I myself to do not others to spoil ahead for where I'm at.

The dude gets off on murder.

Obviously.

Who knew Frieza-sama would turn out to be the hero we need?

Future Trunks still the best arc. Black and Zamasu were great characters even if they kinda jobbed a bit in the end.

88a61897d58069b321366498964e0fc423d77621_hq.jpg

Dude, how did he jobbed?

Zamasu was going to kill all life in all timelines.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Moosichu

As far as I understand it before he started murdering everyone he just wanted to destroy humanity because he thinks they're a mistake and unworthy of existing. Also if he wants them to pay he could have easily wished for humanity to die in extreme pain.

You say "There's no fun in that", that may be true but it's kind of silly to introduce a new concept such as the Super Dragon Balls which are supposed to grant any wish, without restriction and to not actually allow characters to use that tool to achieve their goal.

The reason I spoiled tagged it is because I myself to do not others to spoil ahead for where I'm at.

Obviously.

Thread Rules:

Discussion of descriptions of upcoming episodes found in Japanese magazines must be in spoiler tags. Anything that has happened in the show or the preview that airs at the end of an episode is fair game for spoiler tag-free discussion.

If you aren't up to date, don't be reading the thread. The OP has spoilers in it amyway.

Zubz

Banned

As much as I don't want this for DBZ, I absolutely want this in a Bayonetta 3.

Bulma and Chi Chi looking like utter shit, Vegeta and Goku really fucked up big time. No wonder they train far away from home, I'd do the same to get away from hags like that.

That's, uh... Wow. Ok. I'm guessing you're a hit with women, then?

Bulma will 100% wish to be young again if they reach that point. She even mentions it. She has no reason not to do it.

Yup. I'm expecting they'll pull it shortly after End of Z, but it ends up making everyone who isn't already a child more youthful... And hopefully gives every human & Piccolo a power-up so they're not so irrelevant in the face of the Saiyans & Androids. ... And while I'm at it, I hope it inspires Videl to fight again, or whatever. She was one of, like, 4 things that didn't suck about the Buu Saga.

Ashodin

New OTs are always welcome to new people, we love to argue about Gohan in here

Or just watch Panda barf a lot

Top Bottom