• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Switch launches in the Fall in Japan.

The Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will launch in Japan this fall, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.

On Switch, the sequel features six-person ad-hoc play, two-player battles using the Joy-Con controllers, and the ability to use Kamehameha through the motion sensor. As a special bonus, buyers will receive a code to unlock all of the playable characters from the main story of the previous game early.

Gematsu.com

It will probably be the same on the West.

Steiner

Banned
No reason why this wouldn't be a global release right? I mean all of the translation has been done for a long time by now.

18-Volt

Oh come on... I bought Switch on launch month and I wanted this to be my first game. Now I have to hold on till fall without any single game to play on my Switch! Come Ubisoft, you save me and release Steep earlier!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Ah, the return of motion Kamehameha. That was stupid fun in Budokai 3 Wii.

mmmh there was the first DB game released that faked a lot of motion controls and was pretty bad. it poisoned the well for the sequel that actually had GREAT motion controls scheme

J@hranimo

Banned
Oh come on... I bought Switch on launch month and I wanted this to be my first game. Now I have to hold on till fall without any single game to play on my Switch! Come Ubisoft, you save me and release Steep earlier!

You realize how silly you sound bruh? Lol

I may get this...haven't played a DBZ game since Shin Budokai Another Road on PSP.

Piers

I wouldn't know why not...Xenoverse 2 isn't really a technically incredible looking game by any means.

It was locked 30fps on PS360, which the Switch is stronger than but far off from XB1/PS4.
And agreed with BT3 motion controls. Actually doing motions for a huge-ass Kamehameha that you know will hit felt very satisfying.

vareon

mmmh there was the first DB game released that faked a lot of motion controls and was pretty bad. it poisoned the well for the sequel that actually had GREAT motion controls scheme

Yes, that was Budokai 2. It had a weird pointer based moves that made no sense at all.

MDave

It was locked 30fps on PS360, which the Switch is stronger than but far off from XB1/PS4.
And agreed with BT3 motion controls. Actually doing motions for a huge-ass Kamehameha that you know will hit felt very satisfying.

It was 60 at the January 13th Switch event. We haven't seen it since then though.

Seiniyta

30 on PS3/360? Geeze, I felt like the game easily could have hit 60 on even those consoles for the first Xenoverse. It's a decent game, and if the second one is 60 on switch I'll definitly get it.

Top Bottom