• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

So Kid Vegeta is up now and has no restriction on stage 2 despite costing full stamina. Guess I might as well get that out of the way then. Also it drops 2 medals per run.

He's also been a 100% drop on Z-Hard stage 1 so far as well.

And thanks, AGL orbs.

pK7L7Pdl.png

Just need more INT orbs for the final INT rainbow. Dokkan pls do another double orb event. >.<

MiTYH

Enjoying the double drops for Kid Vegeta, but it stinks to take a day away from LR Goku farming. Still need the 5 copy drops, and about 600 medals. This is my August, so there better not be any other grind-worthy things going on.

That said, Mondays will be Kid Vegeta until he's done. Today should be enough for the medals and most of his SA, should get it cleared up next week. I know I should be getting more Pikkon's for my TEQ SA, but man, I can't bother with that levelup-dokkan grind, especially since I need my AGL medals for the gokus for LR goku....

MicH

God, there's so much shit going on. Right now I'm farming Kid Vegeta, then I need to get Paikuhan and Tien's SA up to 15 as I missed that last Monday. But I also want to run some Dokkan events so I can DA my Rosé, SSB KNOW and STR SSJ3 Trunks (who needs SSJ4 Vegeta medals for some reason), but I also need to work on LR Goku. Oh, I also need to farm up more Gravity Chambers while the Trunks event is up. ARGH!

And then there's the 3x rank exp in story mode which I also want to take advantage of and finish the quests I haven't done yet.

Cruxist

This event is really killing my interest in the game. I haven't really played global as much as I have Japan, since my box was so much better. Then I got SSJ4 Goku and Phy Omega and now I'm playing catch up. I don't have enough of the gold-background awakening medals (specifically Babidi and Kami) and the type-medal events suck. I'm also running out of training items. I really want to get LR Goku, but at this rate, I'm struggling.

Chucker

I got two pulls, got my heavy hitters to at least SA5, so I'm not HORRIBLY salty.

Just a little more sodium that usual.

Edit: Just got my 3rd 20 Piece, time to eat, Goku.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Laaaaaaaaaaame. I'm going to get 1 whole pull :p

Also, pretty bummed that Big Ass Hope Goku isn't eligible for the LR Frieza event. Tried yesterday and it was a no go. Same with Bulma - she's OK for LR Goku but not LR Frieza.

AGL spirit bomb goku doesn't drop from anything, he's a login gift only

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Laaaaaaaaaaame. I'm going to get 1 whole pull :p

Also, pretty bummed that Big Ass Hope Goku isn't eligible for the LR Frieza event. Tried yesterday and it was a no go. Same with Bulma - she's OK for LR Goku but not LR Frieza.

They will probably add Bulma to LR frieza when his stage 4 comes out, if not sooner. It makes no sense for her to be valid for goku but not frieza since they have the same requirements now.

Bulma team against stage 4 agi frieza is gonna be lol

Meneses

Man, I needed those Medium AGL orbs like a thirsty man lost in the desert.

Finally rainbow'd my Rose, not sure if i'll have enough to max SSBKK (likely not).

Now I just need like 50 or so medium Reds to max my SS4 Goku...

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I wish you could use other type orbs for any character, but like training items they aren't as effective; you could have the orb cost be 1.5x for a different colour.
I mean you can't even whale yourself to orbs, everyone is completely dependant on this slow ass dripfeed.

The type banners on JP had orbs on them but they were one-time summons only. But yeah the normal acquisition rate for orbs is too slow when there's no events on.

I wish you could use other type orbs for any character, but like training items they aren't as effective; you could have the orb cost be 1.5x for a different colour.
I mean you can't even whale yourself to orbs, everyone is completely dependant on this slow ass dripfeed.

On the one hand, I wish they gave out more or had ways to grind them (albeit slowly).
On the other hand, I'm F2P and it's nice to know the whales are just as limited on orbs as I am, preventing them from being P2W.

SA Maxed my best dudes, but I have some Elder Kais left over. Who gets them?

Really depends on the team you run the most, If you would want to run a shadow dragon team (whenever they fucking let us) then Shenron would need these, according to some math, hes the second hardest hitting TUR in the game. If your running AGL team then Vegito hits like a truck and it stacks with his chacters.

DO NOT use elder kais on units with farmable units (Zamasu and Buuhan, although technically Shenron does have a way to farm his SA just not on GBL and its through summons)

Freeza is great if you planning on running a extreme PHY but even then Shenron would be on that team.

L Thammy

not gohan or baby obv.
Roll a dice.

Really depends on the team you run the most, If you would want to run a shadow dragon team (whenever they fucking let us) then Shenron would need these, according to some math, hes the second hardest hitting TUR in the game. If your running AGL team then Vegito hits like a truck and it stacks with his chacters.

DO NOT use elder kais on units with farmable units (Zamasu and Buuhan, although technically Shenron does have a way to farm his SA just not on GBL and its through summons)

Freeza is great if you planning on running a extreme PHY but even then Shenron would be on that team.

Alright, thanks. Going with that, I think I'll pump them into Shenron and add more firepower to my Rose-led Extreme team.

Team ATM
Rose Goku
PHY Shenron
Gohan Buu
Phy Mega Freeza
Goku Black

Need one more soo think he'll do?

What I meant is what other units do you have available? There might be a better choice in your box than Baby Vegeta.
You're also running into the issue I have where half of my good Extreme unites are PHY :p Can't wait for Cooler.

Voror

Man I'm so close to Z Awakening like seven guys but I just need elder or Supreme Kai medals. Otherwise focusing on ranking up in quests right now.

Lurk

Banned
What I meant is what other units do you have available? There might be a better choice.
You're also running into the issue I have where half of my good Extreme unites are PHY :p Can't wait for Cooler.

Ohh I have no other extreme atm also LOL tell me about it. could Switch Omega Shenron to STR but his double attack on PHY is too clutch.

the rest of my evil characters are current SR are there any hidden gems in there?

Currently working on LR androids but that's about 50k FP away.

L Thammy

Man I'm so close to Z Awakening like seven guys but I just need elder or Supreme Kai medals. Otherwise focusing on ranking up in quests right now.

Rank is what's killing me right now. If I wanted to dokkan everyone in my old Super team, I'd need rank 253. I'm at 153. I got overeager and dokkaned my Vegito Blue, and then I had to take a character out and replace them with an non-awakened SSR just to be able to use the team.

Khansolo1

Quyalgal.jpg

Even though strike of gratitude and respect super Saiyan Goku is at SA 10. Why would the SA lvl of furious limit-breaking super Saiyan Goku go up by one?

Lurk

Banned
Rank is what's killing me right now. If I wanted to dokkan everyone in my old Super team, I'd need rank 253. I'm at 153. I got overeager and dokkaned my Vegito Blue, and then I had to take a character out and replace them with an non-awakened SSR just to be able to use the team.

I know those feels.

Nirran

Believe strike cards are the only ones that can be done that way. For lr goku you have to feed one at a time. Same with black and zamasu sa leveling.

Voror

I'm focusing on that right now yeah as I'll have the same problem otherwise. I haven't really started looking at team building as I'm not sure I have the theory down quite yet, though I could do some Mono teams now that I look at it.

I haven't even bothered trying to get the dokkan medals for everyone yet. Super Vegito is the only one who is 100, but I doubt I'd stand a chance until I've got more awakened.

15 medal drop then 20 medal drop. FeelsGoodMan

I've seriously never gotten > 7.
But I've gotten 2x Goku drop, twice. So I guess I can't complain too much.

Ohh I have no other extreme atm also LOL tell me about it. could Switch Omega Shenron to STR but his double attack on PHY is too clutch.

the rest of my evil characters are current SR are there any hidden gems in there?

Currently working on LR androids but that's about 50k FP away.

Ahhh gotcha. Yeah he might work. Were you able to dokkan him into Super Baby 1?
You could always make a list of your units on DBZspace, which I recommend doing anyways so that it'll be easier to update later on if you plan on asking for deck-building advice (which is a good thing, we all ask and love to help). You might have some hidden SR gems.

Shouta

Oh god, why are the AGL Awakening medal missions so shit right now? There are barely any on the stage and I can't get any Korins that I need. -_-

Top Bottom