• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

The thread has slowed down so much thanks to no good events. This is actually a great time to reroll or get into the game. Since the Dragon banner means a lot of SSRs and the Heroes and Villains event to unlock the dokkans of what you get from your pulls.

Then you can save up a ton of stones to spurge on Goku Black and the Rose/SSB Vegito Banner.

Did one last single on the Rising Dragon and got AGL SSB Goku. Already have SSBKK so I guess it might as well be a dupe. That Vegito Blue banner better come soon.

Meneses

Wonder if we get any announcements with today's daily refresh in an hour, or if we're starting another week without any news.

At least put up that Full Power Frieza event for people to get the medals.

Omg! I had three DS, got two DS from login(daily bonus and event bonus). Did a yolo single pull on Rising dragon annnnnnd
MOTHER VUCKING VEGETA! I mean MV Vegeta!
So happy. So goddamn happy.

Meneses

Enjoy two more days of absolutely nothing before we give you something.

It would have been nice if they had just released it.

At least now I will have something to do when this shows up, need to awaken Brohan and Broten.

Love Gohan's new art. Actually, all of them are really cool.

Still no Black, lol. I don't understand, are they releasing him at the same time as the ticket banner or something? That seems unwise.

I probably won't pull on the family banner, GSSR or no. Nothing game-changing about those units whatsoever and I already got the Broly medals I need. Will save.

Meneses

Still no Black, lol. I don't understand, are they releasing him at the same time as the ticket banner or something? That seems unwise.

I probably won't pull on the family banner, GSSR or no. Nothing game-changing about those units whatsoever and I already got the Broly medals I need. Will save.

They will redeem themselves by putting Blue, Rose, and Black on the Ticket Banner with double rates!

lol

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
So the event coming this week has the medals to dokkan the family kamehaha Goku, right? I have that guy so that is better than nothing/

MiTYH

I've got 2/3, so that's something to look forward to I guess. And 12 stones is nothing to complain about. I just wish we had it already. I'm gem farming just... to do stuff.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hooray for little RNG blessings. My first attempt at feeding an SA5 strike vegeta to my SA10 super strike Vegeta was a success. One step closer to my LR Frieza team.

be honest Gaf, has my luck officially run out?

47KEWDE.jpg

Meneses

Yeah, that mega maintenance sounds like it will prepare the servers for the dupe system, even if they don't release it right away.

Dataminers found a few days ago that version 3.0 was already being tested (I think that also includes stuff like faster map movement and other improvements).

BrunoM

Yeah, that mega maintenance sounds like it will prepare the servers for the dupe system, even if they don't release it right away.

Dataminers found a few days ago that version 3.0 was already being tested (I think that also includes stuff like faster map movement and other improvements).
This!

People at the reddit are losing their mind with It being 3.0 but there's no shot at that if anything we have seen bamco always tells us to create a transfer code when there's an app update ...

I'm sure they will lay all the background work for it add a few cards to inactive and a few the things but I don't see 3.0 coming out tomorrow

Anoregon

skinnytenks every god damn time

where you at fatty

The new SSJ3 really interests me. New TEQ Neo God? It might be masked Bardock though. I really do hope SSG Goku is the new TEQ Neo God though. Would just make the most sense and give the SSGs a much needed boost. SSG AGL just needs Fierce Battle, PFB would just be a bonus since he already has SS and OIAF for linking.

Now that I got back from GDC/PAX and have time to play just a little, I did a pull in JP after getting all those 777 stone rewards...

32630741583_4d0790c392.jpg

Well, time to grind the Cooler event before it ends tomorrow! >.<

Meneses

If this maintenance doesn't bring us 3.0 I'm going to be very disappointed. I wish they'd communicate like... anything.

I doubt it's already 3.0 or anything of note, really.

Likely just some pre-emptive work to prepare the servers or something like that, and the good stuff goes up later this month or during the 150 celebration.

Less than 30 mins to downtime. Use up your stamina and hope the server is up in less than 12 hours lol.

I'm not even worried, they can take all the time they want because at this time i'm not missing it at all lol

Anoregon

137 stones plus 12 from broly event is pretty dope. I'm not planning to spend much of anything until SSB Vegito so I'll have a good chunk to throw at that banner.

LNBL

Holy shit, sitting on 300 stones now. The urge to pull ANYTHING is so high, but i will hold out until rosé i hope

This will put me at around 400 stones or slightly over. I'm gonna keep at least 300 for VB/Rose.

edit: holy crap there's a lot of good new stuff in the gem shop. Wishing I'd farmed gems the past week now instead of not playing at all

linkent

Pretty sure i didnt get 137 stones.
Was at 20X and end up at 334 after collecting all.

Edit
Anyone else missing 10 stones? I had 76 and ended up with 203, 10 stones short of 213 (rank 283).
Reddit says 1 of the mission give 5 stones instead of 15.
Bamco compensation please...

Thought the we can use kid Trunks to SA up SSR Trunks.
Turn out he is really Kid Trunks (non-SSJ) :(

Anoregon

Yeah, the rank 150 mission is busted. Should give 15 stones, only giving 5.

Top Bottom