• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
iirc the 50% boost from his super attack applies the the first time you super as well so he will always have the 430%.

It's underwhelming because these days the focus is on cards that have immense damage and have heavy orb investment. I felt the same when I saw how much my AGl Arale did. Unless you're running Heros or Villains your subs just aren't hitting that hard.

Finally done with this shitty event.

QvaJAe5.jpg

Had to Awaken 4 Arales because Fuck playing with chances again.

Preach, brother!

Also quote those images, son

..apparently I'm feeling familial.

The luck was really good when in one stamina I got 4 Arales and I literally just awakened them because I don't want to grind this event anymore. Now on to the Trunks story event for some stone then I'll try the Strike events for LR goku. And the images are now quoted.

MiTYH

*Before Rose*

Man, these Hero extermination events are HARD AS HELL

*After Rose*

I'm just pressing random buttons and winning.

I don't have Rose myself, but thank all you who keep him as a friend. Farming medals is never fun but Rose+ LR Androids give me supers each turn, and health. It's insane.

Xanru

These support cards feel like copy/paste jobs. Same passives, same leader skills. Really boring. Not sure how much longer this game will keep me interested like this. This game badly needs more interesting mechanics than damage and more damage.

That's because they are. They're made with the very explicit purpose of covering up any ki/damage deficiencies that these type leads have, while making usable substitute leads for those that don't have the corresponding lead units.

Merged Zamasu and Punished Trunks are coming soon to GLB via the official Facebook channel. Also, the 19th tourney in JP is this weekend. Fat Buu looks like the prize this time.

Fox1304

I have around 120 stones right now. What's the consensus on the two GSSR from the future Trunk banner? Should I do one multi-pull to get one of the two ?

That's because they are. They're made with the very explicit purpose of covering up any ki/damage deficiencies that these type leads have, while making usable substitute leads for those that don't have the corresponding lead units.

They didn't put a lot of thought into it though otherwise they wouldn't have made Tien like that for Super TEQ. Also it's a bad joke that they're only on the Max Level trap banners. If you don't have the god leads for that type there's even less reason to waste stones on them rather than save them for dokkanfest banners so I disagree there.

btw if you're gonna farm the Bulma medals it's better to do stage 2 Hard, not Z-hard. Saw this tip on reddit. Makes it a lot quicker, you can still complete the missions. Just do Z-Hard once for the stone and that's it.

MiTYH

oh the rabbit event thing is doable without a kid goku

Yeah but it takes for freaking ever. I went in with my SSJ double Gogeta team and dear god it was just an annoying slog. I need a better team if I'm going to do it 10 times for all the rewards

linkent

But but... the mission rewards.... Stones and a free card! I need it!

Congrats! Hope you get something good!

6 SSR
2 Phy KidBuu (new)
1 Phy Colo
1 Phy Trunks
1.Int Godku
and the only God lead i am missing. Phy Broly!

All kinda bad, but at least I have all God Leads now!

Edit: holy shit.. You guys are not joking about this rabbit stage... It is the toughest boss in this game for sure.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Was slowly accumulating stones to pull for another GSSR on Arale banner - I wanted either the PHY or STR. Right before pulling I see that a guy on Reddit spent 400 stones and didn't get a single Arale. Hesitated but pulled anyway...bye Goku...

aK878ef.jpg

Haven't had a TEQ Arale drop in two days now.

Actually half the reason I didn't pull on that banner is that I have no stomach for that grind anymore after doing Buuhan, Black, Broly and Trunks all in a relatively short timespan. I hope to god I don't pull Rage Trunks because I know I'll want to max him out and that grind is just nutty. Zamasu's a grind too but at least it's a simple one.

Flambe

Don't know whether to say grats or laugh derisively ;p I'm grinding for bloody Agi Arale super still so jokes on me hehe

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Edit: holy shit.. You guys are not joking about this rabbit stage... It is the toughest boss in this game for sure.
Ehh not even close honestly.
If you don't have a goku youth then it just takes a long time, but the rabbit barely does any damage.

Beat him with mono str and it was over rather quickly because my arale goku hits him for 80k damage, 120k with a dokkan attack.

yogloo

He's a piece of cake.

Ssb vegeta lead (undokkaned)
Phy kami
Phy kid Goku
Phy ssg
Phy ssj trunks
Phy ssj2 Goku

Items:
Phy puar str puar AGL oolong teq oolong

9 out of 10 times, one hit will take him out.

If you don't have ssj2 Goku or ssj trunks, you can swap him with other units that can boost phy Goku damage. Phy ssj2 gohan, str ssj2 trunks, phy bacterian, phy general black, phy kid buu, phy ssb(free).

I'm at SA7 on STR Arale. She's a pointless card without SA10, and I haven't gotten a drop since Saturday. Lamesauce :/ Might not even have time to do the Trunks event, since it leaves the day after Arale.

linkent

Ehh not even close honestly.
If you don't have a goku youth then it just takes a long time, but the rabbit barely does any damage.

Beat him with mono str and it was over rather quickly because my arale goku hits him for 80k damage, 120k with a dokkan attack.

Since this is the first time i saw Dokkan Special Attack for a looooooong while.
It is the "toughest" boss so far..

Was slowly accumulating stones to pull for another GSSR on Arale banner - I wanted either the PHY or STR. Right before pulling I see that a guy on Reddit spent 400 stones and didn't get a single Arale. Hesitated but pulled anyway...bye Goku...

aK878ef.jpg

Haven't had a TEQ Arale drop in two days now.
... meanwhile the best card I got from that banner has been Mercenary tao

Yeaahhh 3x Mercenary Tao club here, do I Baba the two extras? I'm guessing yes!

Isn't he the card with a really high stun rate? If it is, I'd open his dupe paths. He's actually useful and it's always handy to have more HP on a unit. Doesn't mean you wanna prioritize using orbs on him but at least the option would be there.

Syntsui

Isn't he the card with a really high stun rate? If it is, I'd open his dupe paths. He's actually useful and it's always handy to have more HP on a unit. Doesn't mean you wanna prioritize using orbs on him but at least the option would be there.
Leader Skill
TEQ Type ATK +50%

Super atk
Causes supreme damage to enemy

Passive skill: Declaration of War
High chance of ATK +100%

Link skill
Brutal Beatdown - Coward - Dodon Ray - The Incredible Adventure - Guidance of the Dragon Balls - Penguin Village Adventure

He exist only to be fed to Baba.

Nah, that's General Blue.

Leader Skill
TEQ Type ATK +50%

Super atk
Causes supreme damage to enemy

Passive skill: Declaration of War
High chance of ATK +100%

Link skill
Brutal Beatdown - Coward - Dodon Ray - The Incredible Adventure - Guidance of the Dragon Balls - Penguin Village Adventure

He exist only to be fed to Baba.

Ah yeah makes sense. I dunno why but I'm awful at remembering which R units actually turn out useful. Otherwise I'd clear my damn box out sometime lol

Top Bottom