• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Styles

Those 15 stones could have been better spent on STA refills in WT for extra guaranteed SSR tickets and Teen Gohans

CBxPe2dUsAAFlry.png

Well I was going to try an pull on this banner but Bandai just took my money without giving me the stones. I know I probably wasn't going to pull anything but could you at least give me some hope :(. Will probably get a refund if I still didn't get the stones.

Tamanon

Banned
4 multis. 3 PHY Broly dupes and at least I finally got a TEQ Vegito.

Have all the optimal super TEQ units except for the most important one. Bleh.

MiTYH

Okay, so check my thinking. We can finally get the free Goku card up to this final stage. I didn't bother with drops when LR goku was here, so my plan is:

- Farm the R version to SA 10, and get 4 more copies
- Awaken all to AGL Angel form
- Awaken all to Legendary SS Form
- Open all paths, then awaken to Flawless Tech form
- Finally awaken to the last stage

That's the best way for me to go, right? Assuming I don't want to fight for drops on Saturdays, which would be faster if they dropped, but this way I can work on it during the week at least. Plus I have a few AGL copies already, so it saves some time.

Fox1304

Got Masked Saiyan, so yay I guess?
Having trouble building a team with him though, not sure if it's worth it with his 50% lead compared to 120% teams.

Reizo Ryuu

You realise he's an all types lead right?
all types.
This allows for some extremely potent teams, even if the total boost is lower.

denebj

Neo Member
Men not a good banner, Broly again :/ Vegito as well ?? Disappointing.

I ended up doing 3 multi, got Goku at the 2 multi. Happy with that. 920 Stones for Gogeta :-O Back to saving mode.

Time to farm ... (3 Bardok to DA + 9 Angel Goku + SSJ3 Goku) this is going to take a while lol

Fox1304

You realise he's an all types lead right?
all types.
This allows for some extremely potent teams, even if the total boost is lower.
Yes that’s why I’m looking into it. Currently testing him + goku ssj4, vegeta ssj4, gogeta ssj4, omega (unreleased lead) and rosé.

Human trashcan encouraged me

The rest of y'all discouraged me

I'll save my stones lol

But then again I did pull kid buu and super 17 on my first multi on their banners 🤔

_Legacy_

That's usually how it goes for me too. My dokkan luck is very streaky. It's bad for a long time, then good for a bit, and back to being bad again. Rs shouldn't even be on premium summons at this point though, that IS bullshit.

Also finally awakened my Hercule to LR with all dupe paths open even though I'll never use him, probably. Oh well, it's a nice looking card.

I agree with that, they shouldn't be in there at all. I single'd about a few times and got 3 R's, 3 SR's and SSR INT Shugesh. Pretty disappointing but I did get PHY Cooler on my first single a banners back, maybe I've peaked and lucked out.

Well I pulled... I got masked saiyan thank you rngesus I been wanting this guy for the longest

Everything else was either trash (my 5th Goku black dupe I already have him maxed) or just SA fodder for my STR bardock..

Piku_Ringo

Banned
This banner is the fucking worst. couldn't even pull the main draw of the banner Angelku

Granted one multi was all i can do, and all I'm gonna do

6aSnAQC.png

Bunch of seemingly useless non-dokkaned Gohan, gotens, Goku SRs from my multi. Yay. Really hitting a brick wall. I can't complete Dokkan events to fully awaken the units I do have. Lacking orbs. Really trying to focus on story but even stamina limits me there!

And I can't get that cooler unit to drop in his story event to max the SA for the unit I do have ready to Dokkan. Is he worth the trouble?

Bunch of seemingly useless non-dokkaned Gohan, gotens, Goku SRs from my multi. Yay. Really hitting a brick wall. I can't complete Dokkan events to fully awaken the units I do have. Lacking orbs. Really trying to focus on story but even stamina limits me there!

And I can't get that cooler unit to drop in his story event to max the SA for the unit I do have ready to Dokkan. Is he worth the trouble?
I definitely think it's more worth spending your stamina completing story and leveling up. Getting Cooler drops would take up too many resources that you don't have right now.

Lol
Naw i wish lol I just save and don't accept stones from my gift box I have over 350 there plus on the top left 313 (I actually still have rewards from the other WT there and about 9 elder kais)

I stuck to my pulls if I say I'm doing 2 I only do 2 of 3 only 3 lol

That's why I said 3 for ssj3 gone all else will go for gogwta

hot damn, I'm stone deprived lol. I have 3. And that's due to 1 log-in comp, and 1 for doing each stage on Super.

Log in, look at banner. Meh, no Trunks and Vegeta, just a bunch of featured cards I already have. What the heck, I'll do one single.

THANK YOU. Finally I'm the guy! The yolo single guy! First time that's actually worked out for me.

edit: OMFG I'M FUCKIN DEAD. LOOK AT THE STONE COUNT.

ihy. Not only for the pulls but all those damn stones lol.

So my team is

TUR VB
TUR Gogeta
TUR INT SSJ Bardock
TUR PHY Gotenks
LR Goku
TUR SV
Friend: TUR VB

I wiped the floor with SSJ3 Goku, only needing to use 1 baba during his PHY stage(INT Bardock was up and I didn't want to risk taking loads of damage to seal Goku).

How much harder is he on Super2, in terms of the regular stages and the additional one?

I need medals to awaken TEQ Bardock, PHY SSJ Goku (Angel) and TEQ SSJ Goku (Angel). Can't pull on the banners yet because I ain't got no stones :(

ihy. Not only for the pulls but all those damn stones lol.

I've been "saving" (read: not spending a lot of stones) since SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta. Still waiting on Gogeta. At this point though I'm kind of expecting SSJ3 Broly and PHYTenks to come out first. They kind of tipped their hand with the Bio Broly event coming soon. I hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm not.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
ppl pulling masked saiyan and saying fuck this game smh.

Seriously, I'd rather have him.

Did four single pulls and got Super Vegito. Decided that was the pinnacle of luck for me on this banner and called it quits.

Saving it all for Gogeta / Janemba.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Hype? It's a great card. You can't really realistically complain about getting one of the two new banner cards in a single multi just because you didn't get the other one. It's less than 1% chance to pull either of them.

I can and I will, considering he is not a Dokkan Exclusive card and you can find him in a future banner. Meanwhile, I really really really want and need that Angelku more than MS, and I don't have enough stones to go at it again to get him. It was a crap pull, bunch of SRs, rare and not even a single dupe I could benefit from obtaining too.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Fine, I just realized that the pull wasn't soo bad considering i got three AGL SSJ Goku's Papa, and I managed to get the STR version to SA 4 with all 3 of them

Wow is it really less than 1% chance on featured banner pull? That's downright criminal.

Yup. The game won't tell you because there are zero gacha laws in the west afaik, but an enterprising hacker has found a way to gather the stats. http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/292/ This is what regular dokkanfest banners typically look like. You know what's extra fucked up? The rates are lower on discounted dual dokkanfest banners so that the actual average amount of stones you need to spend is pretty much the same despite 3+1 deals or whatever. http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/6708/

masked Saiyan sealing supers is such an annoying gimmick. So first they remove the restart glitch, then make it so our units can literally not seal the enemy due to RNG. Fuckin ay...

_Legacy_

Yup. The game won't tell you because there are zero gacha laws in the west afaik, but an enterprising hacker has found a way to gather the stats. http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/292/ This is what regular dokkanfest banners typically look like. You know what's extra fucked up? The rates are lower on discounted dual dokkanfest banners so that the actual average amount of stones you need to spend is pretty much the same despite 3+1 deals or whatever. http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/6708/

That's outrageous, makes me not want to play. Fire Emblem is far better than this and you get a pity rate as well. 1%, lol.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
That is not fucked up. JP is fucked up, never complain about Global.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
It's slightly less fucked up but it's still fucked up. It's not reasonable to have to pay on average like 300 fucking bucks to pull a featured card. But we're used to it and we're conditioned to accept it now. But it's still fucked up.
300 sounds fine, amazing even.

Did some pulls. Only thing to show of it is my SIXTH Teq Future Trunks. That event needs to come back cuz he's been sitting at SA1 forever and I'm not using Kais.

Reizo Ryuu

I've barely had any trouble with masked saiyan.
Just mono INT with either LR gohan or buuhax.
Mira in the second phase is honestly the biggest problem.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
masked Saiyan sealing supers is such an annoying gimmick. So first they remove the restart glitch, then make it so our units can literally not seal the enemy due to RNG. Fuckin ay...

Them 120% leads fucked the game up. This is the only way to make things more challenging it seems. What we need is a celebration event to cut that stamina in half again

Top Bottom