• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Banned
FpyMxFF.jpg

J1ipuM1.jpg

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Gonna have to check it out then.

8 hrs maintenance tonight. Anyone know what other updates/improvements to the game from JP, that's still missing on Glb?

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Glb is missing:
Captcha
Battlefield 2.0
Captcha?

Looks like there will be no Battlefield ever for GLB, but we did get

07/07 12:00am PDT:
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Gohan (Kid), SSR and TUR
Goku, SSR and TUR
07/08 05:30 PDT:
Goku and Vegeta, SSR, TUR, and LR
Goku (Angel) and Vegeta (Angel), SSR, TUR, and LR
Super Saiyan 2 Goku (Angel)
Majin Vegeta
Vegeta
Goku (Kaioken)
Items
Awakening Medals:
The Ultimate Pair (The Otherworld) - Super Gogeta
The Ultimate Pair (Present World) - Super Vegito
Fierce Battle for Planet Namek medals
Treasure:
Red and Blue Dragon Stone 3, Blue appears to be from a Pilaf pack called "3rd Anniv. Super Thanks Pack"
Purple Stone
Other:
Gohan's Orbs
Dokkan Fest A+B tickets
Saiyan Armour
Missions
All 3rd Anni missions seem to be here, including a separate tab for each week of Porunga Missions.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Captcha is a little check to prevent rerolling easily.

I've got 165 stones saved up thus far, I'll prolly go all in on LR super vegetto; I hope I get at least that teq kaioken goku out of it.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
136 so far. Will be waiting to hit the beginner pack, both Boss Rushes, true Celebration login/mission, facebook 1,000,000 likes, and TG stones to be combined, before I even pull on Gogeta. .

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'm at 175.
There will prolly be a super multi discount with a time limit, so I don't think you'll be able to wait the full duration.
But still we should get at least like 200~stones.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, you def should be over two hundred with the amount of stones you just got for the login celebration, and the facebook questions today. I'm a 180 now I'll be hitting that multi discount as well. But I will be closely monitoring when the banners are going away, to collect the most amount of stones I can, before spending hard on Gogeta. I beleive someone calulated we'd get 128 stones total during the celebration, barring any top grossing rewards.

Also, those Grand kais in the friend summon banners is WOW WTF!!!!

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yeah I'm at 306 stones now after doing boss rush and the new stories, and there's still more coming.
Also took me 35 multis to get one grand kai, which is fair I guess, I have like 500 multis total anyway.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The facebook stamina campaign will bring even more for every tier players reach. So far the celebration is looking very, very generous. Just wish I could earn all the Porunga DB right now, instead of unlocking 1 per day. Also when does the blue stone in the shop drop for everyone?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
If you take super str units with high def I think you should be able to beat it that way.

Tickets are gssr as well I think, since both of my multis gave me a 10th ssr, so hold on to them if you are going to summon on the banners more.
Did pretty well on the summons, bought a couple stones simply cause I didn't want to end with 0 stones:
2 rounds on super vegetto and one round on gogeta + tickets; in order of appearance.

str evil buu
valentine's bulma (fulldupes, baba)
champa
-
str ssb vegeta
-
Future gohan (dupe, baba)
agl ssb vegeta (2 dupes)
-
buuhan (1 dupe)
phy ssb vegetto (3 dupes)
agl tapion

-
int gogeta (1 dupe)
agl ss2 goku angel

ape fasha (2 dupes)
-
int ss teen trunks (dupe, baba)
-
phy pan (dupe baba)
teq ss2 goku
-
agl tapion (1 dupe)
str janemba (1 dupe)
rage vegeta (2 dupes)

ape vegeta (1 dupe, might baba)
-
ape turles (1 dupe)
lr super vegetto
int kid buu (1 dupe)

demigra (1 dupe, might baba)
-
agl super vegetto (2 dupes)
super kaioken (rainbow, baba)
-
majuub (1 dupe, baba)
int mai (1 dupe, baba)
-
agl kaioken goku
-
int beerus (3 dupes)
agl ss2 goku angel (1 dupe)
ape bardock (2 dupes)

-
int hit (1 dupe, might baba)
int ssg goku
family goku (2 dupes)

Great stuff overall, but since I wasn't even expecting to get lr sv, it's kinda weird that I didn't get teq kaioken goku, which I actually really wanted.
The dokkan events seem weirdly easy, shadow dragons just buttfucks vegetto's event and I'm pretty sure extreme str runs right through gogeta.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, you're in luck cause the facebook rewards are out, and we got a bunch of more stones. Finally hit day 500 so I got 30 extra stones on top of the 3 for the daily celebration, I'm currently at 296 before I hit the accept button for the facebook stuff.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Haha reward stones coming in clutch.
Got 2x galick gun vegeta and another int gogeta dupe from the multi.
Got 2x teq kaioken, another tapion dupe and str majin vegeta from the ticket multi.

Can't wait for top grossing stones ;p

Edit:
Top grossing stones didn't come in clutch ;P.
Got some baba points out of the multi; the anniversary tickets were good though, 2x teq tapion, 3x rage goku and int hell fighter 17.
Need 12 more stones so I can do 3 more multis on gogeta (paid, free, tickets), which is like 3 more days of logins.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
403 stones so with the 77 for top grossing. 75 tickets for the Anni banner. And I managed to SA up a few units with the Stamina rewards. Things are looking up. And I will walk out with an LR one way or another.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Managed to finally beat extreme str SBR thanks to tapion, his damage reduction and attack lowering super was just what I needed.

Edit: also beat extreme int SBR, which was tough because I don't have a 120% lead, but gotenks' clutch ass sealing and this rainbow LR gogeta friend pulled me across the finish line.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
At 50 stones sounds like a good deal. Will be waiting for the final stamina tier stone reward to hit, and Google Play stone issue to settle before buying before i do a pull on it.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Didn't get much from the reward stones, but the box space is much appreciated.
The new SBR stuff looks good.
Apparantly android 21 is coming as the android lead; guess who I'm saving my next stones for.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
If we're finally getting more recent console DB game villan characters, Can you at least finally release that Final Form Mira from XV2? He is an android and could be a nice heavy hitter for that series of cards.

Also, I lied. I pulled on the AGL banner, i wanted more AGL orbs to further bolster what I already Got. Maybe finally get a Majin Vegeta, or G&T LR too.

Wonder if there is anything salvageable here. considering my Super AGL feels stacked with.

SSJ4 Geta 1 dupe SA10.
EZA Goku lv130 2 dupe SA13.
SV 1 dupe SA10.
KKSSB Goku 2 dupe SA10.
SSJ3 GT Goku SA10
Cauli SA10.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
That's a pretty good multi tbh.
Salza, shenron and zangya are good/decent supports for extreme agl after they dokkan, pan is the best support for super agl and exclusive to that banner ofc.
Ssg goku is very good after his dokkan and is honestly better than ss3 gt goku.

Since you have a bunch of dupes in the other units, I'd swap ss3 gt goku and cauli for pan and dokkaned ssg goku if you can get him to SA10; if you could get some dupes for cauli, I'd kick off ssbkk for her.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
That's a pretty good multi tbh.
Salza, shenron and zangya are good/decent supports for extreme agl after they dokkan, pan is the best support for super agl and exclusive to that banner ofc.
Ssg goku is very good after his dokkan and is honestly better than ss3 gt goku.

Since you have a bunch of dupes in the other units, I'd swap ss3 gt goku and cauli for pan and dokkaned ssg goku if you can get him to SA10; if you could get some dupes for cauli, I'd kick off ssbkk for her.

Is that the God Goku that is said to be the #1 partner for UI Goku?

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Man, my luck in WW sucks. No LR Goku and Vegeta yet. =(
That sucks, hopefully you'll get lucky with the last reward stones

Is that the God Goku that is said to be the #1 partner for UI Goku?
Nah, thats the str one, since that one is from battle of the gods and has the "first awakened" link; this link is what make str ssg and ss3 bardock optimal partners for mui goku.
The agl one is still very good though.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Nah, thats the str one, since that one is from battle of the gods and has the "first awakened" link; this link is what make str ssg and ss3 bardock optimal partners for mui goku.
The agl one is still very good though.
Ah, I see well. Welp, I'll hold onto him and see if I can eventually get some Grand kai's for him. Bought all the ones in the shop and used them for GT SSJ3 Goku.

But in the meantime

Add me to the "getting a dragon stone summon LR in back to back months" club

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Nice, glad you got at least one of them.
ss3 gt goku isn't a bad investment at all though, it's just that the ssg is a better card on super agl.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The step up option is about to disappear in a day or so, I had 423 stones, figured I'd spend 90 on LR SV and see what I could scrounge up after I got burned on Super Gogeta for the most part. Got him on the third multi. Usually I always pull the main attraction on of the double banners. Didn't expect to get another LR though. Glad I got him.

I'll keep that in mind for the future, but when SSBEV drops, I dunno

Finally did a pull on the 3rd ticket banner got 2 copies of Revenge Exacted Super Baby 2. Is he any good at this stage in the game?

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yes he's still very good on ext int, giant or even villains.
He's got a +100% passive, good links and the golden ape is the strongest giant form.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
EZA seems to hit real EZA difficulty at around lvl 70.
Gonna try and get to 77, but it's going to be pretty difficult without ss4 goku.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
No wonder I breezed through Gohan's EZA with a full STR team with only 2 Namek saga members on it. Hell, even Broly's got difficult at stage 21 with only LR G&T on Supa AGL. At least I manged to do my first levl 30 EZA stage though. Those Stones will be put to good use. Wonder if it was toned down due to glb player are not able to build a good Namek team without the new Ginyu cards available

Last edited:

Shouta

No LR Goku and Vegeta at all, despair. I did get a bunch of dumps for other chars like SS4 Gogeta, maxed out a INT Kid Buu as well and got INT Gogeta. I actually have good enough units for a pretty strong Majin Buu Saga team, as I have that Vegito with dupe too, but no one uses that Vegito as a leader

Still, I really wanted at least one of the LRs but nothing in a few hundred Stones.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Beat lvl77, took some clutch rng but I finally beat it, totally worth it for all the orbs it gives.

No wonder I breezed through Gohan's EZA with a full STR team with only 2 Namek saga members on it. Hell, even Broly's got difficult at stage 21 with only LR G&T on Supa AGL. At least I manged to do my first levl 30 EZA stage though. Those Stones will be put to good use. Wonder if it was toned down due to glb player are not able to build a good Namek team without the new Ginyu cards available
Nah it's the same, they made it like this because gohan is a f2p card and the rewards after 30 are orbs up till 77.
The ginyu cards are mainly for beating freeza's EZA

No LR Goku and Vegeta at all, despair. I did get a bunch of dumps for other chars like SS4 Gogeta, maxed out a INT Kid Buu as well and got INT Gogeta. I actually have good enough units for a pretty strong Majin Buu Saga team, as I have that Vegito with dupe too, but no one uses that Vegito as a leader

Still, I really wanted at least one of the LRs but nothing in a few hundred Stones.

That sucks, at least you got some great other units out of it, I still don't have that phy SV.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Perhaps we can get a Super movie Broli with something like this

Type: Extreme TEQ
Base Max HP: 9550
Base Max ATK: 10278
Base Max DEF: 6055

Leader Skill: Probably a new category because whopee...
or
TEQ KI +3 and ATK & HP +160%

Demonic Saiyan of 1,000 years
Passive:
ATK and DEF +80% at the start of turn, Medium chance to launch an additional attack which has a medium chance to be super attack and/or critical hit. ; when conditions are met, Become Legendary
CONDITION: When HP is at 50% or Below at the start of the turn (aka, in range for Berserker to activate) EDIT: Also make him get ATK boost and one guaranteed super ATK on the turn he transforms.
Transformed Passive: KI +2 and DEF +7% with TEQ KI orbs collected, ATK +130 and DEF +20% when launching super ATK and launch two additional attacks, both with medium chance to be Super Attacks and/or Critical hits

Super ATK: Raises ATK for 1 turn and causes Immense damage to enemy while while sacrificing 10% HP
Transformed Super ATK: Greatly raises ATK and causes immense damage to an enemy while while sacrificing 20% HP

Links:
- Saiyan Warrior Race
- The Saiyan Lineage
- Brutal Beatdown
- Super Saiyan
- The First Awakened
- Big Bad Bosses
- Fierce Battle

Categories:
- Pure Saiyans
- Movie Bosses
- Full Power

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Neat idea but I don't think they'd release a broly card without a full leaderskill; no def makes it kinda useless for current events, same with sacrificing that much hp on SA.
First awakened +bbb (no broly card has this yet) is already very busted, so he doesn't really need brutal beatdown, prepared for battle would be much better.

Rainbowed on a pure saiyans team, linked with ss3 bardock and turles his SA would generate ~2m.
After transforming it would rise to a whopping ~3m.
This is without factoring in "giving him another atk boost" and assuming a 150% 12ki multiplier; also factoring in only one "greatly raise" stack.
If he supered 4 times through additionals alone, his 4th super would do ~3.7m without crits; that's generating 13.5m atk on his own turn lol.
As you can see it's pretty busted, he'd easily be the hardest hitting unit in the game.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Neat idea but I don't think they'd release a broly card without a full leaderskill; no def makes it kinda useless for current events, same with sacrificing that much hp on SA.
First awakened +bbb (no broly card has this yet) is already very busted, so he doesn't really need brutal beatdown, prepared for battle would be much better.

Rainbowed on a pure saiyans team, linked with ss3 bardock and turles his SA would generate ~2m.
After transforming it would rise to a whopping ~3m.
This is without factoring in "giving him another atk boost" and assuming a 150% 12ki multiplier; also factoring in only one "greatly raise" stack.
If he supered 4 times through additionals alone, his 4th super would do ~3.7m without crits; that's generating 13.5m atk on his own turn lol.
As you can see it's pretty busted, he'd easily be the hardest hitting unit in the game.

You're right about that, but the thing is this isn't actually my idea though. Reposting it for someone else. I believe the KK mechanic was added to go inline with the character getting stronger as the battle rages on. Only thing I added to it was the HP loss. Which I felt would go in line with the whole Legendary Saiyan transformation negatively effecting one's health the more one uses it, in the most recient manga chapter. Figured it would at least differentiate it from the other Broly cards that leave you with no defense after supering. Eh, the idea can be retooled if it's still too OP.

Now, that A21 is looking pretty fucking sweet. Hopefully they bring the Fighterz crossover content to global quickly considering that game is a GLB thing.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The thing that makes him so strong is the combination of having 70% in attack links, and a on SA passive; this is multiplicative with turles (or any support's) boost.
He's fine pre transformation, heck he's slightly weaker at rainbow than a 3 dupe phy omega.
It's those additionals and the on SA passive he gains after transformation that makes him busted.
In a way the HP loss is also a meta buff if I think about it a little; if you have one on each rotation, you're guaranteed to have him transform in the 3rd round, after that you just one shot every phase with him alone.

The new cards look great, I'm glad I already have 115 stones saved up for #21, hopefully I'll have 300+ when she finally drops.
But dat #16 SA though, it's straight up 1:1 his bnb combo in dbfz and looks amazing; this might be my favourite looking SA thus far.

Shouta

I'm gonna go into save for everything mode now that I've gotten one, lol. I wish I could get dupes for unlocks but I'm not gonna push my luck.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Waste 20 elder kai's on LR Ginyu Goku? Don't really see much use for the Ginyu force set, unless using them for easy clearing of the LR Freeza event/campaign, and he's not allowed on the team for that event anyway. Not sure if it's better to just save the kai's for a better unit instead.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Waste 20 elder kai's on LR Ginyu Goku? Don't really see much use for the Ginyu force set, unless using them for easy clearing of the LR Freeza event/campaign, and he's not allowed on the team for that event anyway. Not sure if it's better to just save the kai's for a better unit instead.

He hits for about 800k at sa20 on the ginyu team.
If we ever get that phy lr ginyu to link with, and there's another one on rotation, he can hit for around ~1.5m.
But if you're never going to be running the ginyu force team, then don't bother; he doesn't fit great on extreme teq or villains either.

Top Bottom