• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Banned
He hits for about 800k at sa20 on the ginyu team.
If we ever get that phy lr ginyu to link with, and there's another one on rotation, he can hit for around ~1.5m.
But if you're never going to be running the ginyu force team, then don't bother; he doesn't fit great on extreme teq or villains either.

That's pretty much where i stand on the situation, only planning on using the Ginyu cards for the LR Freeza deal and that's it. Doesn't help that he doesn't link well on EXT TEQ esp for SBR. Would rather run EZA Cell and his two ext TEQ support counterparts who would have better synergy with the team.

Welp, finally beat Gohan EZA lv.77
guessing that is no point is going further beyond that when it comes to more kai and orb rewards.

Also wonder if it is even possible to beat 70+ with just a Planet Namek team?

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Seems we are getting a f2p eza for dbs broly; he'll prolly be weak to movie bosses.
Interesting though that they are introducing the character this early.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Seems we are getting a f2p eza for dbs broly; he'll prolly be weak to movie bosses.
Interesting though that they are introducing the character this early.

Not sure why he would be weak to movie antagonist when he happens to be one, unless it's an Gohan EZA issue where it's not Broly we're fighting, but Movie Goku and Vegeta. But let's figure out where the new broly's can possible land

Movie Bosses
Full Power
Pure Saiyans

Gonna guess Super movie Broly's Dokkan Fest card will be TEQ if he is the next leader for the MB or PS category cause the current leader for both is AGL. If he's in a leader for Full Power then he's got to be INT.

F2P EZA Broly could end up being the F2P leader for Movie Bosses since that is coming out for glb soon. In that case, usually F2P leaders that drop from an event, tend to be the weaker element for the current Dokkan Fest leader of that Category. That would make F2P Broly STR

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned

Looks like Broly's SA will probably be the punch through a giant wall of ice that he does to Vegeta. Not sure why Vegeta always has to be slammed into an ice wall when fighting in the artic though.

Shouta

Now that is just cold.

qddas9j.jpg

Piku_Ringo

Banned
At around stage 23, it begins to get difficult for a super phy team whose best of units you have are without dupes, under a SSJ3 Gotenks lead to be able to beat him, and survive the punishment he doles out even with type advantage on your side. Best bet is to wait, for Whis' Dokkan later today and bring him on board.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
At around stage 23, it begins to get difficult for a super phy team whose best of units you have are without dupes, under a SSJ3 Gotenks lead to be able to beat him, and survive the punishment he doles out even with type advantage on your side. Best bet is to wait, for Whis' Dokkan later today and bring him on board.
I would advise against using gotenks as lead, his defence is paper thin so he's just a liability; a friend LR gogeta is a much better option.

Also since he doesn't resist any types, but just has a ton of defence/attack, you can beat him with any category team that has enough phy types on it.
Beat him pretty easily with potara, it was fine as long as agl SV or str Rosé didn't get supered, but even then with the HP potara has it still doesn't matter that much.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I would advise against using gotenks as lead, his defence is paper thin so he's just a liability; a friend LR gogeta is a much better option.

Also since he doesn't resist any types, but just has a ton of defence/attack, you can beat him with any category team that has enough phy types on it.
Beat him pretty easily with potara, it was fine as long as agl SV or str Rosé didn't get supered, but even then with the HP potara has it still doesn't matter that much.

Gotenks is the only Super PHY unit with a good leader skill to bolster the power of the entire team. But I've managed to beat stage 26-27 with my Super PHY team, by bringing LR Trunks friend and being lucky enough to survive the turn, for Muscle Posing Goku to restore my entire HP so I could continue chipping away his health. But it seems even Potara can handle this event and a No dupe PHY VB can do a bit more decent damage here under the higher leader skill of the team.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Pretty excited for that piccolo, and ofcourse tickets finally.

Was trying to save stones for #21, but I caved on the LR beerus banner, didn't get him, but got LR ss3 goku instead!
Want to keep going for beerus, but cashing out with 120 stones still left for the #21 fund.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
627 stones none of them are going to be used until the 250 Celebration begins. Been stocking up just for this.

Also I am glad to see were are finally getting cards with multiple transformation states. Been waiting for that for some time now.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
We got around 500 stones as well during the last dl celebration, so I'm thinking of doing a few more summons for LR beerus.
Don't really care that that much for the goku/freeza dokkanfest.

Edit: SA1 LR ss3 goku 1.8m on ss3 team...this card is just silly.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Finally the site is back.

Is it confirmed that we're once more getting 20 stones daily missions like last years celebration? Cause if it's really 1 ticket = 50 stones you've spent since last year until this Tuesday. I may just have to do 1 pull on the RDC to boost my ticket count.

Goku and Freeza are really looking hype though. Especially since I hear Goku's SSR form is base form, so he's easily farmable.

And they are respectively Super/Ext 120% leaders no restrictions. So that is cool.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
We got more stones during 200m dl than we did from 3rd anniversary, so I'm expecting a very good amount as well this time.
Who knows how many we'll get per day, perhaps even more than 20.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
The family eza is tougher than it seems, but ape turles and agl tapion are the mvp and can carry through the whole thing.
Actually had more trouble with gohan than with goku cause of the typing. Haven't beat 30 yet cause I don't have the box space for the kais and I still need to finish some other missions first.

Also happy to see all these super 17 friends; this is already the most I've used extreme agl ever.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I couldn't do it. My false MB team was struggling at stage 21

Fucking hell!! I had to waste 200 stones, 200 fucking stones of a pool of 504 total that I was planning on using in the celebration banners!! Just to get Turles and a dupe in one multi after the forth try. fack me

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
That's rough, but at least with turles you have one of the best cards in the game period.
If it wasn't for LR beerus/#21 I would've prolly summoned hard on his banner.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Honestly while it sounds sweet, to some.
I still wasted that many stones to hunt down a unit just for the purposes of reaching stage 30 of an EZA with. =\

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Some of the LR art is bugged, they lost their animation and have the diamond background instead.

Took 240k friend points to get 24 copies of the saiyafriends, also used nearly 100k zeni to level two of them and the family cards...rip training items, that porunga wish can't come soon enough.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Around 200k to get 24 cards. Worse than that was the farming for the medal. Akatsuki really needs to massively increase the drop rates for these medals from the old ass stages. It's a chore and a bore having to go 10 runs without a drop in site.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Really dropped the ball on this WT, only managed to play a couple hours and get 20 wins; no top 20k for me this time.
Ironically when 20k actually gets the card too, oh well.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
They are given out sequentially.
109 tickets, 9 ssr; not very lucky for me, but it's free so whatever.
Got a few good dupes (str ssg goku, int gogeta, ape turles, phy black) and 3 new ones ( agl gotenks, int future trunks, int zamasu).

Shouta

Man, lots of stones being given out, I think I have almost 150 now and we just started the 10 a day Launch missions. I started with barely anything last week, lol

Piku_Ringo

Banned
back to 505 orbs. and that is without hitting the super sale packs. Won't do that till tomorrow. Also finally managed to beat lvl 30 Goku EZA with a helluva lotta luck.

Shouta

Dual Dokkan is up. I think there was supposed to be something better coming down the line but I decided to do 1 lap on each of the banners since I just had enough and these units look interesting, lol.

Super banner: 2x PHY Goku, INT SS Teen Gohan, INT Piccolo, INT Gogeta, PHY Super Trunks, TEQ SS Goku, STR Paikuhan, STR Gotenks

Extreme banner: INT G.Freeza (Angel), TEQ SS Vegeta, PHY Bergamo, STR Rose, TEQ 1st Form Freeza (!), INT Hell 17, TEQ FF.Freeza (Angel)

I think I got all of those right. Being able to get the banner Freeza was pretty great. I lack a lot of good Extreme cards to make a solid team and this would let me use the hodgepodge I have right now in one actual team. I also got a dupe Gogeta for my Fusion team which is great. The Resurrected Warriors leader will help a lot too, I think.

I do wish I had gotten the Goku though since that would let me use my LR Gohan more. ;(

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Good haul, I always have worse luck on the "super" side of banners, and this one is no exception.
Phy goku (who I actually really wanted)
Int Mai (baba)
Ape tora (dupe, has a great dokkan coming up)
Phy Kale (rainbow, baba)
Phy kid trunks
Str beerus (fulldupes, SA up)
Int gogeta (4th dupe)
phy xeno trunks (dupe baba)
agl ss2 goku (dupe)

I have one more summon left to get another free one, which I'll just wait for with the free stones. Overall it's ok I guess, I have teq vegetto and my super team is actually ridiculous, so I didn't care much for agl goku, the phy one is great though.

More luck with villains.
2x valentine's #18 (dupe will go to ToP #18)
2x teq kid buu (looking for this guy for a long time)
Masked saiyan (wow, I thought I'd never get him)
Teq super vegeta (baba trash)
Teq 1st form freeza
Phy super buu (dokkans into buutenks)

Getting freeza is great cause I've always felt like my villains team was being held back by super 17, now I can build a buu centric team of destruction.

I hope I'll get at least another phy goku on my super summons, dupes for vegetto/mui goku would be nice too.

Edit:
Another thing great about freeza is that he's on resurrected warriors AND movie bosses, so he can be used as a ghetto lead for both.

Last edited:
Top Bottom