• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Really. I dunno about that meng. ATK +20% at start of each turn (up to 80%) , IBetter passive at least it takes 5/6 turns to build up. That Free super attack is just tooo sweeeeeeet. I just got that GT goku from the WT SSR banner during the weekend. Guess I better train up his SR counterpart for that 50% SA chance now.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
It's at the start of the turn for the card, which means you need to skip the turn they aren't there. This means the passive builds up on turn 1, 3, 5 and 7, thus averaging ~8 turns when considering random starting rotations.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet still getting gonna chase after them though. Also dont forget fam

HJAs7Ev.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I wouldn 't put it past bandai to present a "surprise" LR for ss4 gogeta, and omega/shadow dragons; maximum wallet openers.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
i had to waid through a lot of crapola pulls, just to get this guy and two dupes, 1 for in each back to back multi summon. never again, guys

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Reward stones coming in clutch, got ss broly from it. Was kinda looking for agl broly too though.
13 multis only 6 featured, but at least my phy omega is now also rainbow and I got my first phy ss3 gotenks and ss3 broly; have all proper leads now cept movie heroes, future saga and transformation boost.

Shouta

I finally got Gogeta Blue on my last lap. Thank you free stones. I wish I had gotten Broly too but I'm okay with this since I've got rainbows of INT and STR Gogeta already. I just had to get this one too, even if it'll be ages before I get him up there, lol

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Kinda miffed that bulla isn't featured, that's the entire reason I waited for this banner. But at least I got brianne. Also there's only girls on this banner, even unfeatured, so I also managed to rainbow kefla.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
hold on a minute, Transformation Geta already? Gawdamn I haven't even begun to recover from the film banners. Only up 150 stones so far. =\

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Transforming Vegeta
"Pure Saiyans" Category Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +150%
Passive Skill:
  • Lower end (1st form): ATK & DEF +80% & ATK +6% per ki orb
  • Higher end (Last form): ATK & DEF +120% & ATK +10% per ki orb; changes every ki orb on the board to PHY (once only)
(Don't have the stats for the other forms)
Super Vegeta
INT type Ki +3, ATK/DEF/HP +90%
Passive Skill:
  • ATK & DEF +80%; plus an additionnal ATK & DEF +120% depending on HP remaining (the higher the HP the better the boost); guaranteed Critical Hit if an "Android" category enemy is present
Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) (EZA from existing card)
no Leader Skill given yet
Passive Skill:
  • Ki +2, ATK & DEF +30% for all allies; ATK & DEF +70% if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present
SSB Vegeta (EZA from existing card)
no Leader Skill given yet
Passive Skill:
  • Ki +2, ATK & DEF +90%; ATK & DEF +30% for all allies if 2 or more "Vegeta's Lineage" category allies are present

and there it is

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The only one of the EZA duo I still have is the Trunks at SA 6 no dupes, I think I used the Vegeta as SA fodder for his int counterpart last year not thinking he'd ever get an EZA.

lcku0toj77m21.jpg

Last edited:

Shouta

5 multis got me

2x SS4 Gogeta
STR Android 21
Phys Goku
Xeno Trunks
Multi-form Piccolo
TEQ SS4 Goku
Chiaoman
TEQ Tapion
TEQ Android 16

aaaaaaaand.....

Phys Transforming Vegeta.

That's a serious haul for me. :messenger_face_steam:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
welp I'm very close to hitting 300 stones, but I am gonna wait for top grocer rewards and hit a few of those super sale packs before attempting to dive after PHY Geta. Gotta be very careful right now, considered I putted both main attractions of the movie banners and dupes, and my luck is likely gonna suffer for it
face-with-look-of-triumph_1f624.png

Last edited:

Shouta

5 multis. 2x new int vegeta, everything else trash.

Ouch. If it's a consolation, I wanted INT Vegeta but didn't get him.

welp I'm very close to hitting 300 stones, but I am gonna wait for top grocer rewards and hit a few of those super sale packs before attempting to dive after PHY Geta. Gotta be very careful right now, considered I putted both main attractions of the movie banners and dupes, and my luck is likely gonna suffer for it
face-with-look-of-triumph_1f624.png

Yeah, probably a good idea to play it careful in that case, lol

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
int super vegeta is pretty dope tbh.
He hits for 1.4 mil with one dupe on double ssbe leads and tanks for 105k def. Pure saiyans more and more becoming the team to beat.
I'd rate them:
1. androids
2. potara
3. fusions/pure saiyans.

Used the royal thingies to get one more dupe for both vegeta and trunks, have them both at 2 dupes now, but really running low on kais, need to start farming some of these events again.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Well, disregard the above. Did two multis, the discount one only got me the AGL ROF Goku SSB. And the second mulit got me the new Int Vegeta and finally the PHY Lord Slug. Been looking for that guy so that I could finally use his teq counterparts (that had been taking up space in my collection box for months) as SA fodder. So I'll stop here until i hit the stone packs tomorrow.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
340 stones so far. Gonna keep saving a bit more before attempting a dive at Vegeta's banner. With the coins looming on the horizon, it's really not a good time to be spending too many stones

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
This must've been the easiest eza of all time, didn't take any damage 1-30.

I really want to keep chasing phy vegeta, simply cause I really want to run the galick gun duo together, but db heroes is releasing in like a week and I'm definitely expecting some kind of surprise banner.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
i nearly went all in on the Vegeta banner, but i managed to finally walk away with my first 2 dupes for INT Godblue Geta, a dupe for STR EZA SSJ3 Goku, rainbow SSJ4 Gogeta, and finally a copy of the main man SSJ4 Goku TEQ. phew

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Rainbow EZA beerus reaches 3.19m atk on 150% lead with all links active and 35% support, pretty wild, but not consistent.
Under a 170% lead I didn't try to get all his links going, or run support units, but he consistently still reaches 2.6m
If you have LR beerus and another support on rotation, you'd prolly easily hit 4+m every rotation.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The fact there still is no Black Saga SSJ2 Trunks, a transformation he shown to have obtained and was using in said arc, should be baffling enough. But when you remember this is Akatsuki we are talking about, the incompetency makes sense

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Finally got bulla on the second peppy gals multi, actually wanted her more than coola or black lol; also managed to rainbow valentine's #18, time to steamroll peppy gals sbr for that LR.

Top Bottom