• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT3| The Zero Stones Plan Is In Effect

Reizo Ryuu

New Dokkan now coming monday/tuesday.
This probably means the heroes collab is coming next week, or after buu/gotenks banner ends.

Reizo Ryuu

SS4s and new Towa for the heroes collab:
BxyKgPr.jpg

Going all in with my 250 stones. SS4 vegetto prolly going to be super broken.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Just beat the infinite Dragon Ball history Super Dragon Ball Heroes addition only time Kai was any challenge and that is only because she can mess with your rotation

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah it wasn't that difficult with power absorption team, only used an item once at the end to unblock my rotation.
Need a few more stones for my last summon on this heroes banner, masked vegeta keeps eluding me.

Reizo Ryuu

My last multi on dbheroes banner was exactly what I wanted.
Was still missing ss4 gohand and broly and got them both and also int Towa #3.

The multi before that I got masked vegeta, so now I'm only missing dabura, who while very good, I don't care much for.
So I guess I'm done with this banner.

Dunki

well I have 140 Stones right now. Should I try to get Gohan or wait for the step up banner?^^

Also trying to get everything ready to EZA LR Goku but I lack of Frieza units so I can actually get the frieza and Cooler to Rainbow.,,, I have the other ones though

edit: Well. I tried it got him first multi. Guess I will stop now to save for the Step up^^

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

well I have 140 Stones right now. Should I try to get Gohan or wait for the step up banner?^^

Also trying to get everything ready to EZA LR Goku but I lack of Frieza units so I can actually get the frieza and Cooler to Rainbow.,,, I have the other ones though

edit: Well. I tried it got him first multi. Guess I will stop now to save for the Step up^^

Yeah I'd say it's always good to do at least one multi on a double rates banner, blue coins are also good for those type exclusive support units.
The value of the step up banner is also going to heavily depend on the units you already have, I tend to just get dupes, so double rates and legendary banners are better value for me.

Dunki

Yeah I'd say it's always good to do at least one multi on a double rates banner, blue coins are also good for those type exclusive support units.
The value of the step up banner is also going to heavily depend on the units you already have, I tend to just get dupes, so double rates and legendary banners are better value for me.
I do not have many units that are considered great my two best units are probably LR STR Goku &Vegeta Angel and LR AGL Gohan (youth) besides this gohan. Thats probably because I really struggle with the EZA for Califua because I lack Universe 7 Characters. I only have AGL Krillin and AGL MAjin Buu.

Stage 21 with both of them is destorying me because my chars take so much damage....

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

I do not have many units that are considered great my two best units are probably LR STR Goku &Vegeta Angel and LR AGL Gohan (youth) besides this gohan. Thats probably because I really struggle with the EZA for Califua because I lack Universe 7 Characters. I only have AGL Krillin and AGL MAjin Buu.

Stage 21 with both of them is destorying me because my chars take so much damage....

The step up will probably be good value for you then, but remember, EZA also have type advantages, you can go a long way with a good friend unit and the proper types instead of categories.
IIRC you don't want to use AGL for the U6 EZA, you want to use super TEQ and STR.

Dunki

The step up will probably be good value for you then, but remember, EZA also have type advantages, you can go a long way with a good friend unit and the proper types instead of categories.
IIRC you don't want to use AGL for the U6 EZA, you want to use super TEQ and STR.
Yeah thats how i got to level 21. But when they are both on most of the time they are on the same spot so I just take too much damage. LT Goku and Frieza helps a lot with Caulifa but when cale is on the same spot the damage a TEQ unit gets is too much for 3 hits in a row

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah thats how i got to level 21. But when they are both on most of the time they are on the same spot so I just take too much damage. LT Goku and Frieza helps a lot with Caulifa but when cale is on the same spot the damage a TEQ unit gets is too much for 3 hits in a row

Perhaps the step up will give you some strong U7 cards then, you should look for teq #18, phy #17 and str ssbkk goku.

Dunki

Perhaps the step up will give you some strong U7 cards then, you should look for teq #18, phy #17 and str ssbkk goku.
I grined my 6 U7 cards to ultra versions. I have a really weak team but krillin and buu are doding like crazy. I need like one more strong Card and I could move to evel 30. Right now I stuck at 24 because a lot of it is luck as well. i judt lsck damage since all my good chars are AGL...

edit: Well after a lot of tries did it. Goku and Frieza saved me a lot of times

Last edited:

Dunki

Sooooo...

Since Bandai fucked up the global Step Up banner with UI Goku only being summonable on the last spot in the last Step. People have been very furious about it and it looks like they removed the actual step Up banner from the game.

Does this mean we get all our stones back? That would be quite something XD

Last edited:

Dunki

If people are interested. Refund has been granted and we also got 10 Stones as compensation. No Banner Reset so I used my 450 Stones and did the last 3 Multis, Got Phys Berus and LR Goku& frieza.

Also yoused 150 Stones on the Angel Frieza Banner to get him as well. All in all a pretty good Refund usage and I still have 150 Stones XD

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Nice to see Reizo Ryuu Reizo Ryuu keeping the dokkan battle OT alive while I was posting in the Politics board mainly.

Anyone know what units will be the highlight of the upcoming 6th anni yet?

Shouta

I really need to catch up on content. I've been playing a little bit but since I don't have Dokkan on my phone currently but my PC, I haven't been playing a few before sleeping and the like.

Reizo Ryuu

Anyone know what units will be the highlight of the upcoming 6th anni yet?
Well the latest figure is UI Goku, so that is definitely going to be one of the DFE LR's, the other is probably going to be ssbe vegeta with the final explosion, or LR ss Kefla with the lasershow. Or of course something entirely unexpected.

Dunki

Well the latest figure is UI Goku, so that is definitely going to be one of the DFE LR's, the other is probably going to be ssbe vegeta with the final explosion, or LR ss Kefla with the lasershow. Or of course something entirely unexpected.
According to the multiple videos. If the charakter holding a Dragonball in the Famitsu it is usually the f2p unit everyone gets. otherwise I do not know^^

Reizo Ryuu

According to the multiple videos. If the charakter holding a Dragonball in the Famitsu it is usually the f2p unit everyone gets. otherwise I do not know^^
There's going to be a f2p UI goku yes, but there's also going to be a DFE UI goku.

Reizo Ryuu

So ssbe vegeta it is, no doubt gonna have the final explosion. Wonder if there is going to be a part 2 LR, my bet is on LR ss Kefla.

Dunki

LR Roshi is probably just going to be from the new free roshi card, with part 2 LR I mean the yellow coin LR.
Yeah he is free,

Twioo videos of both F2P Units in Action. Roshi is just UR since his LR awakening will not come out until part 2.^Also he is leader of the new Turtle school category

The F2P Goku seems pretty nice with the 50% to dodge

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Dokkan jp about to get a monster update, characters with the same name will be able to run on the same team! It's like an EZA for the entire game lol; instant piccolo redemption.

Reizo Ryuu

Pretty much all EZA and same name LR units, like you'd actually be able to run both ss4 gokus together or both UI sign gokus; the freeza units will benefit from it greatly as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom