• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT3| The Zero Stones Plan Is In Effect

Reizo Ryuu

So apparantly the next jp update will be called "version Z".
Sounds like it's gonna be a very big update if they are actually naming it; I'm expecting many changes and additions.

Reizo Ryuu

What the hell? How did that bug not get found in testing lol
They prolly did find it, but thought they could fix it during maintenance....game got several extended maintenances and then they were like...fuck it, just don't use items lol.

Reizo Ryuu

Lol the new videl is quite possibly the strongest DFE tUR in the game, her passive is basically like LR ssb gogeta/vegetto, but without any build up.

Also she leads peppy gals at 170%, so peppy gals about to be the most busted team in the game.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Good, time for Peppy gals to shine.
And shine they do, videl hits almost a third harder than phy VB lol; right now she's my nr 1 pick for red coin exchange.

The current EZA for saiyan saga goku and vegeta are pretty good for zeni if you have a decent "inhuman deeds" str team; friend str broly easily carries to stage 100.

Reizo Ryuu

Goten and trunks are pretty crazy, they hit for 4.5m at free dupe, and after a few dodges it raises to 5.3m lol.
The EZAs are amazing too, AGL EZA Goten easily reaches 4m at rainbow, and with 18% damage reduction and 250k+ defence, he tanks like a champ too.

Shouta

Are they that strong? Nice.

I've been playing a little bit but mostly just catching up and raising units I pulled. I got the Legendary Super 17 last week so I got that leveled up and now I'm working on the Legendary Phys movie Broly. I really should sit down and hammer things out lol

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah they are fantastic, the EZAs are especially impressive when you run them together. Though I'm always on the zeni welfare now because of how much they fucking cost and they just keep pumping them out lol.
I got super 17 too, he's good.

Reizo Ryuu

Managed to snag a copy of LR AGL Freeza, thanks to the bulma event stones and the transforming goku EZA.
Freeza is such a beast, and at least his active skill didn't get butchered with the wrong quote; his 18ki SA might be my new favourite one as well.

Reizo Ryuu

These bulma stones have been good to me, managed to get a copy of LR krillin & gohan.
I know I should be saving for SDBH, but I really wanted at least 1 copy of either LRs

Shouta

I haven't been able to get Krillin and Gohan like I wanted but I got that new LR STR Turles. Got a bunch of assorted LRs too since this event has started.

Reizo Ryuu

damn fusing kefla coming our way

Looks fantastic but I'm a bit torn, having kefla laugh and announce herself is great, but I wish the laser show was also an active skill, the scream she does then is absolutely out of this world, easily the best scream in the entire DB history for me.

But still, happy we got the improved laser show at all.
PHY kefla EZA looking solid too, especially since she stacks DEF now.

Reizo Ryuu

They decided to bump up Kefla on global.
Very surprised by how good the english kefla laugh sounds:

Maybe that was the plan all along since the lasershow scream is just insanely better in jp.

Also I'm on the dragon stone welfare after SBDH clearing me out...

Reizo Ryuu

The 7th year anniversary units are on another level.
Yes there have been busted units throughout the years, but these are just built different.
200% leader skill, huge passive boosts, passive crits, passive additionals, passive super effective, turn one guard all attacks, easy transformation; after transformation massively stack ATK and DEF (this means something stupid like ~200k def extra per SA), and also nullify enemy attacks passive evasion/counters and an active skill for ultimate damage.

They gave them literally everything + insane stats; these units completely trivialise any content they can be used in, so either there is some gargantuan level of difficulty coming, or they just thought fuck it.
Oh the banner units, broly and syn, are insane too, they seem to be better than 95% of DFE released so far.
This is going to put things in perspective for future EZAs, reaching a new level of busted upgrades.

Sweet animations too:

Last edited:
Top Bottom