• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest 11 Definitive Edition Coming to Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dupe: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/drag...-coming-to-xbox-one-pc-on-december-4.1557456/

Really glad i waited on this, contains everything in the switch version except with with PC visuals ...even the 2d mode

and its all 20 bucks less then the standard version

Comes out in December, i held out , always knew this would come to pc eventually, cant wait to finally play this game

sorry if someone already posted this i tried searching

header.jpg

DQ11S_details_D_png.png

MARBLE_SteamInTextBanner_EN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dargor

Man, they really are scamming console gamers with their ps/xbox version of this. I was planning on getting it, but once they showed it would be the switch graphics, I instantly said nope.

Saber

Gold Member
Its only worth for those who don't have the original or don't care about visual differences between Switch and PS4. Also, might remind people to stop living in their country bubbles. There are other countries where the price is not the same. The price you're showing for this game here is 169 bucks in my country, when I paid 140 for the base game.

Also, all the content could be add as a DLC of source, but I think money is louder so port of Switch it is.

Tell_men

Man alive I haven’t played a Dragon Quest games in ages. I hope they didn’t change the gameplay formula too much since III. Might try this out.

Last edited:

Holammer

I don't get why they refuse to offer Japanese language support on PC.

39AKk2d.png

I'm guessing they want their Japanese audience to buy the physical console versions and all the merch?
But on the other hand... Dragon Quest Rivals is avaliable on Steam in the Japan region and not elsewhere afaik. The previous release of DQ11 had no Japanese audio (presumably because of localization issues).
There's no logic to Square Enix.

-sdp

damn, so we won't have a definitive version? We have the normal release with better graphics and the Def. version with inferior graphics both on steam....

I don't get why they refuse to offer Japanese language support on PC.

I wanted to get this if it had Japanese text coz the jap console version is ridiculously expensive in my country for some reason. What the fug is wrong with square enix?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom