It would be really cool if they have time of day and the enemies become more aggressive at night and if they have some sort of defend your camp type scenario.I'm really curious to see how the crafting works out because it looks like the combat is gonna be great and certainly the type of upgrade I'd like to see on the Minecraft formula.
- You can mine stuff, but you need a mallet with a degradation meter to do so
- Enemies are thankfully not just a block...thing.
- The mushroom guys possibly could be deconstructing your shit, so maybe there's a tower defense element?
- Your camp has different levels. Wonder what that entails?
- I see plants and tomatoes in the inventory boxes. Farming confirmed?
- Here's a huge difference from other DH games or other MC games - you can't fight very well. From those spikes and traps in the boxes, it looks like you'll probably rely on setups to take down monsters.
- You can level up your guy. HP is different between two of the shots.
So while it has elements of MC big time, it has enough differences to set itself apart. I'm very curious to see how the crafting, building, and tower defense like systems will play out.
Well at least the characters and enemies don't look like blocky pieces of shit.
...yeah, I'm firmly in the "I don't like Minecraft, I don't get it, sick of hearing about it" camp. My niece and youngest nephew are like obsessed with it. I don't think they understand what they're doing -- she's 3 and he's 5 -- when they play it, I suspect they just like smashing shit.