• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes on Steam?

Buburibon

Hello everyone, I was greeted earlier this morning by the following announcement on Steam:

UbVvR5y.png

The store page is nowhere to be found at this time, so I'm not counting this as confirmation just yet. But, I'll definitely double-dip if this ever sees the light of day. :)

Update: The store page is up at http://store.steampowered.com/app/410850/. The game will release on December 3rd, 2015.

Tizoc

Just seen that when booting Steam:
1447350293-dqh.jpg

*Spits drink*
I JUST BOUGHT THE FUCKING THING A WEEK AGO FOR PS4 DAMNIT

This being a KOEI TECMO game though it won't run really well on PCs right?
Right?

I mean I'd double dip, but you know....

Holy shit, that's kind of a surprise.

But then again, isn't it Tecmo-Koei? Shouldn't there be the expectation that it's gonna be their usual PC shenanigans?

*Spits drink*
I JUST BOUGHT THE FUCKING THING A WEEK AGO FOR PS4 DAMNIT

This being a KOEI TECMO game though it won't run really well on PCs right?
Right?

I mean I'd double dip, but you know....

Do us a favor anf buy Ninja Gaiden Black pls

I wanna test this theory.

Ibuki

Banned
Is this the first time a game has been stealth revealed on a Steam update ad? Either way this is really cool!

Tizoc

Hopefully not, but probably.

SIGHHHHH

This
This is what worries me
Unless S-E stepped in and let I dunno Hexadrive or someone competent make the PC port
Fuckin' hell why didn't I know about this last week when I got it on PS4

Now I gotta double dip....

Definitely expected since the actual retail copies of the game and collectors edition didn't have the only on PlayStation branding. Also the PlayStation Twitter and social accounts stopped mentioning exclusive closer to releaSe.

haha, I bought this game like a week ago for PS4.

If anyone is curious, it's a decent game, and it's really nice if you're a fan of Dragon Quest.

Also Bianca is love.

I hope this is Square Enix testing waters for them to bring DQXI to both the PC and the West. Wouldn't be that much of an investment given its use of UE4.

From everything I've seen of this game it doesn't seem like my kinda thing, but I am happy that more people get to play it potentially and the PC audience is exposed to DQ. Kinda feels like the series is coming full circle given its Wizardry/PC heritage.

Top Bottom