Okay. It may have taken three games at once to do it, but I'm stunned--something actually managed to beat out Advance Wars DS 2, Star Ocean 1 and 2 remakes, and the huge Tales announcement on my "news of the year" list. (And all of those are in my top ten, by the way.)
And Dragon Quest IX also, but by now I can't even remember if that happened this year or in 2006.
I really really did not like DQVIII because of painfully simplistic story and slow combat, does that automatically mean IV, V and VI are not for me or do they have better(or rather more developed) stories and faster(varied) combat?
And does anyone think this means FFV and VI wont be getting DS remakes anytime soon? Cause that would really not be cool.
- level 5 is going to announce 4 new rpgs at tokyo game show - squeenix to start remaking dragon quest games starting with dq4 on ds
- microsoft is funnelling all the best 360 parts to the elite model, which is why lower models crap out more
- next def jam game will be better than icon. ea knows it sucked
- io interactive (kane and lynch) making a kids' game
- next james bond game will use call of duty 4 engine