• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest IX Screens!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
d06.jpg
d07.jpg

d11.jpg
d10.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1210791_1407.html

Looks awesome! :D

Jiggy

Dragon Quest IV looks better to me visually, but this has customizable outfits, so it was probably worth going with this style nonetheless.

.dmc

Banned
If only this was still going to be an ARPG :( I don't think I'll ever bring myself to get into turned base.. ever.

Mashing

I thought this was the best looking games on the DS, until I saw the Tales of Innocence video. Now this just looks good and not the best on DS. ToI has that crown now. But this game is going to kick ass, you know they are going to be put a lot of effort into it.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Mashing said:
I thought this was the best looking games on the DS, until I saw the Tales of Innocence video. Now this just looks good and not the best on DS. ToI has that crown now. But this game is going to kick ass, you know they are going to be put a lot of effort into it.

Did we see the same trailer? Tales of Innocence is one of the best looking DS games but this one beats it black and blue.

Top Bottom