Dragon Quest Sword , Gundam 0079 new screens

Jan 13, 2007

The above needs flora or something, but other than that it looks good.

Gundam has pretty good character models, but the terrain is so plain and has a lot of repeating textures.

They both look fun, though. Especially DQS!

Wonder if 0079 will have online?

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jan 28, 2007
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I am so insanely stoked for DQS. I don't know why... there's just something about slashing the crap out of golem that I find appealing. Probably because they pwnd me back when I played the original Dragon Warrior (hah!).

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Oct 14, 2005
Insertia said:
Seriously, I looked at the aspect ratio of the screens and thought to myself "damn devs are finally tapping into the power of DS".
So you clicked a thread without reading the title? Kind of like a thread roulette?

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Apr 11, 2007
Ynos Yrros said:
*waits 10 hours for next frame*

seriously though, the models still look good, but the enviroment textures need some serious work. i can deal with it if the gameplay is good though. i just hope it has online for the US release.

Is Swords a full fledged DQ RPG? Or some sort of game I won't enjoy? What exactly is it?

Also, I agree with porting DQ8 to the Wii.
Or Xbox 360.. but not PS3. **** the PS3.
I'd buy it again just to have a much nicer looking game on my HDTV.
See what I did there? Because the PS2 version looks like shit on a 16:9 HDTV. So I was slamming the PS2. Because it's fun.

Sep 23, 2004
Jasoco said:
Is Swords a full fledged DQ RPG? Or some sort of game I won't enjoy? What exactly is it?

Also, I agree with porting DQ8 to the Wii.
Or Xbox 360.. but not PS3. **** the PS3.
I'd buy it again just to have a much nicer looking game on my HDTV.
See what I did there? Because the PS2 version looks like shit on a 16:9 HDTV. So I was slamming the PS2. Because it's fun.

I believe it is an "on rails" first person slasher. If it played like oblivion it could have been really cool. I hope they make a real DQ game for wii even if it uses DQ8's engine.