• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI S Channel: Countdown Special live stream set for September 26

Bullet Club

Dragon Quest XI S Channel: Countdown Special live stream set for September 26

A four hour live stream to bring in the game's release.

wk4svkr.jpg

Square Enix will host the fourth official “Dragon Quest XI Channel S” live stream for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition on September 26 at 21:00 JST to September 27 at 1:00 JST, the company announced. Live stream links have yet to be shared.

Part one of the broadcast will feature Dragon Quest series creator Yuji Horii and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai, who will have a special discussion. Part two will invite the Japanese voice actors of the game to discuss Dragon Quest XI and the Dragon Quest series, as well as celebrate the release of Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition when the clock strikes midnight.

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition is due out for Switch worldwide on September 27. A demo is available now.

Source: Gematsu

Naibel

Whoa, a 4-hour epic stream with Yuji Horii and Sakurai, that's gonna be great ! :messenger_grinning:

I'm really looking forward to this game. Spent 8 hours on the fantastic demo and loved every second of it.
I was very frustated when it abruptly ended, I was so into it ! :lollipop_tired:

It also runs pretty well on the Switch. Yes it's still sub-native res on portable mode, but I certainly expected a worse downgrade, due to the Unreal engine.

If the whole game keeps up the demo's pace or heck, gets even better, man, I certainly gonna have an absolute blast with it.

With Astral Chain, DxM, Grid, Zelda, DP Origins and this, the Switch just keeps on giving !

Last edited:
Top Bottom