• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragonball DS announced (based on the original dragonball :O) [Coming to US/Euro! :o]

Princess Skittles said:
It would time itself PERFECTLY to market next to the live action movie (which covers the Piccolo arc).

please dont mention that abomination. that last thing the makers of this game would want is to be associated with that movie.

neo2046

Linkzg said:
I searched and didn't see it posted, but this game has been announced for both the US and Europe, and it will be out in November

Also, check out the amazing commercial in Japan: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38808.html
thanks
also do you know anyone mirror the Promotion video #2 too?
the homepage update with CM2 and PV2, but I cannot access

Promotion video #2
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ds_dragonball/movie.html
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ds_dragonball/movie/pv2_1m.asx

Is it just me or does Goku sound different from the tv show? Oh well doesn't matter this game will be mine either way. Although I would pay extra for a version with the dub I saw the show to.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
thx, duckroll and neo...looks awesome :D

edit:

holy shit, THIS game is awesome - also tournament fights are in and it seems like most of the original db story arcs (pilaf,red ribbon etc.) are included....day one

Lord Phol

Aw rpg? were never a big fan of those DBZ rpgs on the gba :7. The dragonball adventure action/platforimng game was pretty awesome though. one if not the best game I've played based on the manga/anime.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Lord Phol said:
Aw rpg? were never a big fan of those DBZ rpgs on the gba :7. The dragonball adventure action/platforimng game was pretty awesome though. one if not the best game I've played based on the manga/anime.

actually it`s an action-adventure...not a rpg...

Bluma? -_-

2z3zxqq.jpg

The North American demo has the "Bluma" spelling error fixed. Maybe the Japanese trailer is recorded from an older build that still has the wrong spelling.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
God, I'm hyped right now.

I hope it is as good as the GBA DB(Z) games (LoG 2, 3, DB Adventure).

Looks like Zelda; cut-scenes are very well done. Seems to be very faithful to the show.

Can't wait to play this =D

jvalioli

ciaossu said:
I don't get it
Guy hears a kid's chorus singing the dragonball theme. He walks in and remembers watching the show as a kid. Gets a (probably) important phone call but decides that he'd rather be enjoying this nostalgic moment and ignores the call. It just plays on the nostalgic factor on the older dragonball fans, since the manga originally came out in the 80s.

ezekial45

Banned
jvalioli said:
Guy hears a kid's chorus singing the dragonball theme. He walks in and remembers watching the show as a kid. Gets a (probably) important phone call but decides that he'd rather be enjoying this nostalgic moment and ignores the call. It just plays on the nostalgic factor on the older dragonball fans, since the manga originally came out in the 80s.

I just assumed he came to hear his kid perform. :lol

Issun23

Such a great commercial. I think I'm getting a DS soon, even though I thought I'd get it in time for the new Suikoden.

Top Bottom