• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DragonQuest Builders releasing Feb. 9th on Switch

NoA just posted on twitter about DragonQuest Builders coming to switch on february 9th!

Build for fun! Build for adventure! Build to save the world! @DragonQuest Builders comes to #NintendoSwitch on 2/9/18! #DQBuilders

Personally i loved it on ps4 ( im not one for crafting focused genres either) and happy to see more people able to experience it on switch and on the go. Great adventure/crafting game.

You should check it out if youre slightly interested. It was my first foray into the DQ world, and im hotly anticipating DQXI, and DQB 2 ( also coming to switch and ps4)

I just picked this up last night, and I am really enjoying it. I never got it on the PS4 for some reason even though I kept meaning to. Really going to enjoy having it with me when I travel.

KevinKeene

Banned
I liked the demo, but with DQB2 being announced already and being more of the same, but better, I'll just wait.

staen

I liked the demo, but with DQB2 being announced already and being more of the same, but better, I'll just wait.

Apparently save data from DQB transfers over to DQB2 so there's at least some incentive to pick up both. It's unclear what transfers over though.

Top Bottom