• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown back on EU PSN

squarealex

Excuse me but, anyone buy the game on Vita before it removed on PS Store ? If yes, he can downlad it without pay ?
Because on my Store (Fr), I paid the game before removed, and now, I can't download the game on Vita (only on PS3). On PSVita, It's like I never paid the game. o_O

Dambrosi

Banned
£7.99 (PS3) and £6.99 (Vita) respectively. Nice prices, Atlus.

Tears to Tiara 2 is also £7.99, for all those SRPG players who didn't know it even released in Europe. I wonder what else?

Edit: Though, if people can't download their previously-bought game/s just because the publisher changed, then that's a crock of shit. Complain to Sony STAT.

Lime

I was wondering about this recently, since it was more than half a year since they took it down. Now I can finally download it to my PS3 again.

EDIT: Wait, I have to re-buy it again?

I was wondering about this recently, since it was more than half a year since they took it down. Now I can finally download it to my PS3 again.

Yeah it's showing for me that I need to re-buy it as well. Wtf!

Yeah it's showing for me that I need to re-buy it as well. Wtf!
It's a new upload of the same game from a different publisher, so technically it's not the same game on the store and has different licences. The old version will be buried in your download history, ready to redownload, so no worries.

Fournier

It's very strange, it's disappeared from my download list.
If I search in the store, on psvita, it seems that I already purchased it but I cannot download it o_O

Edit: EU Store.

I know it's gonna be tiresome to some of you but what's the chance of Vanillaware ports on Switch? Does Sony have some rights on these games? I've been very much in love with their output on Vita.

Wonko_C

I had to sell my PS3 before I could play this game. Give this the Leifthrasir treatment and put it on PS4, Vanillaware!

I know it's gonna be tiresome to some of you but what's the chance of Vanillaware ports on Switch? Does Sony have some rights on these games? I've been very much in love with their output on Vita.
They don't seem to have any strings attached, remember Muramasa came first on the Nintendo Wii. Anything could happen.

Staf

Would love to have this on PS4. Had a blast playing this with the GF who otherwise rarely play videogames.

Klart

I hope this opens the door to a rerelease on PS4 or even a sequel. It sold pretty well, no?

ChanMan

I hope this opens the door to a rerelease on PS4 or even a sequel. It sold pretty well, no?

It did sell over 1 million copies I believe but I don't think we will see a sequel according to Vanillaware's track record with doing sequels. A remaster could be possible though.

BAW

Banned
Don't rebuy it if you bought it previously. Find it in your download list and you can redownload from there. The store treats it as a different SKU. It happened to me with Assassin's Creed 4.

Arizato

Don't rebuy it if you bought it previously. Find it in your download list and you can redownload from there. The store treats it as a different SKU. It happened to me with Assassin's Creed 4.

I haven't bought it previously. It just seems that the ATLUS-published version has disappeared without a sign. Following the links in the OP doesn't work, and I can't find the game on PSN using my Vita.

Jacob4815

I haven't bought it previously. It just seems that the ATLUSb-published version has disappeared without a sign. Following the links in the OP doesn't work, and I can't find the game on PSN using my Vita.

I haven't bought it too.
They removed the new published game..

Joqu

It went up and it's gone? Again? I remembered the statement of Atlus bringing it back so I did a search on its current status and this came up. What the hell? I thought I'd finally get to buy it now.

Edit: I shouldn't post this at this hour tho, my EU people are asleep lol

13ruce

Banned
It went up and it's gone? Again? I remembered the statement of Atlus bringing it back so I did a search on its current status and this came up. What the hell? I thought I'd finally get to buy it now.

Also can't buy it i own the vita version but want it on ps3 aswell.

Wtf is it gone again ?!?
Just bought a ps3 to play this :eek: omg

Where is the sequel?! Wasn't it Vanilla Wares most successful game? IMO it was at least easily their best game. Best 2D-brawler out there.

Top Bottom