• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown Pro - PSX Gameplay Demo & Panel

JP

iu

I really feel like I've been waiting ages for this, it's being released Spring 2018 in the West.

Dragon's Crown Pro PS4 Gameplay Demo | PSX 2017

Atlus said:
  • Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
  • A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
  • Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
  • All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
  • Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
Some 4K screen captures.

And another couple of videos.

llien

Higher resolution boobs for everyone!

Jokes aside, I found art of the original DC fascinating.
Played it on Vita. (not finished yet)

jpadula

Neo Member
I wish there is option to get rid of this "scan area by mouse coursor". Its so annoying in long term and actually made me to stop playing (after beeing 2x lvl or so).
I never understand how ideas like than can be in the game - its only fun for few minutes and it doesnt belongs here.
U want to play cool APRG style game, yet u have to do this annoying mouse coursor area scan (via gamepad!) every x/xx seconds.

The game is so great but this one stupid feature turn me off everytime (came back to the game 3 times).

frogger

This game has too much things going on on the screen at one time, I can hardly tell who is fighting who sometimes.

Z3M0G

So... what is the "end game" gameplay loop of this anyways? And is it changing with the new version?

I "finished" the game the first time around, but I didn't keep grinding it.

Edit: This is cross-play with old versions... nice! So no new content then, but that's ok... if end-game is fun?

Top Bottom