• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown PS4 leaked?

raven777

DJqnVksUEAAIqFc.jpg:large

The Atlus TGS niconico page has a banner of PS4 version of "Dragon's Crown Pro"

http://sp.live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv305443575

clicking the banner takes you to Dragon's Crown homepage atm.

Giolon

Oh shiiiiiiit. Sold. Easy buy.

Now give NA a patch to fix all the bugs they introduced in the final massive content patch.

Do it. Love me some DC (I'll rebuy a PC version too).

I was wondering to myself the other day whether we'd hear anything from Vanillaware or regarding its projects.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Already played it to death on Vita...but its a great game.
Hope they add some stuff to this release for double dippers.

Already got on Vita but after playing Odin Sphere on PS4 I might buy this port.

And I wouldn't say no to Muramasa PS4 with all DLC...

I love Vanillaware <3

Endo Punk

Such a joy to play with friends. With very few coop games I'm into I would totally buy this again if it has substantial new content.

kadotsu

Banned
Maybe the PS4 touchpad can be used for something interesting for once. I also hope this leads to the Muramasa being ported so more people can play through the Legends, which are better than the main game.

Maybe the PS4 touchpad can be used for something interesting for once. I also hope this leads to the Muramasa being ported so more people can play through the Legends, which are better than the main game.

Making the mage's boobies bounce when she is standing still?

Dambrosi

Banned
Oh yes. I'm liking this trend of remasters (as long as it's this gen only).

Will buy to support Vanillaware whenever it comes out in the UK as a lavish limited edition like the Odin Sphere Leifthrasir one I missed out on a couple years back.

Oh yes, and that 4K Amazon sprite...thirsty.gif

Top Bottom